THARGOID ATTACK IN 32 c PISCIUM

Alert.... Alert...

Calling all Pilot Federation commanders:

Thargoid vessels are flooding in to 32 c Piscium, an Antal system well within the inhabited bubble. It would appear that Eagle Eye was correct.

The system has a population of 19,643,033 who's lives now depend on the response of Pilot Federation cmdrs.

Pranav Antal has already activated as many Enforcers as are available, but our limited numbers may not be enough to fend off this attack. Other attacks on inhabited stations have been averted by engaging the scout ships immediately, and we are hoping that a solid response from commanders will achieve this aim.

I am pleased to report that Enforcers fought side by side with Imperial and Federation commanders last tonight, as well as with non power aligned pilots, and to some notable effect. This is no time for petty politics - this is a time to defend the millions of souls living in this system.

Pranav Antal also calls upon pilots unwilling or unable to attack Thargoid ships, to proceed to the system in order to protect those engaging the aliens. Certain commanders have been sighted attacking ships already suffering corrosive damage, alleging defence of the Thargoids. Were this truly the case, they would be engaging pilots before they attack the Aliens, not after when badly damaged and vulnerable.

On behalf of Utopia, we thank you for your support.

Fly Safe Cmdrs o7

...Message ends.

Maybe finally people will wake up to the plotting that Operation Hrafnagud’s Eye has been doing to try and let the Thargoids take the bubble!

Eagle Eye 6 - Hrafnagud 0

Will they pay some good moneys or as usual?

The Pilot Federation is paying reasonable bounties. Or at least reasonable by their standards.

I set off into the black exploring this morning, the Thargoids obviously waited for me to leave.

Could you come back?

On the other hand the thargoids may just be there to help the Utopians transcend their physical selves.

That would require Trascendental Technology to work. Unfortunately they don't seem to have heard if this yet.

The Pilot Federation is paying reasonable bounties. Or at least reasonable by their standards.
Sorry, Utopians, guess you're hosed. After a day of killing scouts, the Pilot Federation doesn't even pay me well enough to cover my Type-10's repair and re-arm.

If they don't raise their rates, it's just not worth my time. Tough luck, I guess; try not to feel bad, it's not personal -- just business.

Last edited:

A number of military dictators and slavers need some no doubt evil terrorists slain, and they do pay better, so... Have fun transcending then. Sorry.

Last edited:
A number of military dictators and slavers need some no doubt evil terrorists slain, and they do pay better, so... Have fun transcending then. Sorry.

Not my field of expertise, but there are a few pilots here murdering injured cmdrs, flying back to repair with AX fits.Bounty hunting these guys might be of economical interest.

Jex =TE=

Banned
Not my field of expertise, but there are a few pilots here murdering injured cmdrs, flying back to repair with AX fits.Bounty hunting these guys might be of economical interest.

You said 19 million souls were in danger - that sounds interesting. Then you said the numbers can't go down so they're physically impossible for the TG's to do any harm to anyone.

Are the TGs intercepting AI ships and player's ships at least?

Alert.... Alert...

Calling all Pilot Federation commanders:

Thargoid vessels are flooding in to 32 c Piscium, an Antal system well within the inhabited bubble. It would appear that Eagle Eye was correct.

The system has a population of 19,643,033 who's lives now depend on the response of Pilot Federation cmdrs.

Pranav Antal has already activated as many Enforcers as are available, but our limited numbers may not be enough to fend off this attack. Other attacks on inhabited stations have been averted by engaging the scout ships immediately, and we are hoping that a solid response from commanders will achieve this aim.

I am pleased to report that Enforcers fought side by side with Imperial and Federation commanders last tonight, as well as with non power aligned pilots, and to some notable effect. This is no time for petty politics - this is a time to defend the millions of souls living in this system.

Pranav Antal also calls upon pilots unwilling or unable to attack Thargoid ships, to proceed to the system in order to protect those engaging the aliens. Certain commanders have been sighted attacking ships already suffering corrosive damage, alleging defence of the Thargoids. Were this truly the case, they would be engaging pilots before they attack the Aliens, not after when badly damaged and vulnerable.

On behalf of Utopia, we thank you for your support.

Fly Safe Cmdrs o7

...Message ends.

We can't stop them...apparently, so their incursion is going to occur.

18yGME6.png

Top Bottom