Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

The whole thing reads like a PMF (wings of the void) which only got their description added and not the actual faction (which happens; we caused that for one pmf request... description got added to the system, but pmf itself got rejected)

The two parts makes me think only the second part was a PMF and the first was preexisiting

Was going to check here but cannot figure out how to change link to new forum format as this thread was pre PMF

Edit

Sorry Just realised this was supposed to be in the Tinfoil theory thread

6 incursions in the Witch Head nebula today

So, are you saying that this one is an AX Combat CG? eventualy with a secondary Rescue CG?
And the next one will be a Witch Head Nebula Repair CG (mining not hauling)? - assuming there will still be a human presence in Witch Head Nebula

Thargday 25. July 2019: Witch Head Nebula: this is not your war!!

This morning a massive presence of Thargoids in 6 systems in the Witch Head Nebula is reported.

Again this confirms what is described in detail in the Holdstock Report: humanity is played off by AEGIS and the Club against the Thargoids!

What are independent Cmdr currently doing in the Witch Head Nebula? They're stealing the Thargoids' resources for AEGIS. AEGIS and the club call and lure and many have flown there, "for a handful of credits". The Thargoids don't want that and defend themselves. Rightly so? I mean yes. Witch Head is not a human settlement area and does not belong to the Bubble. And remember, we can win small battles against the Thargs, but not war. Elite Dangerous isn't just only about pewpew, explosions and killing. Elite Dangerous has a storyline and the independent Cmdr would be better off following it.

AEGIs and the club exclusively pursue their own goals and accept the annihilation of mankind.

Cmdrs, wake up! Don't fight in Witch Head! Withdraw from there! Remember!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised... just hoping there's some sort of curveball after what's probably going to be a combat CG.

PS: FD.... don't track the amount of bonds handed in for the CG... just track the actual results using the system you've already got.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised... just hoping there's some sort of curveball after what's probably going to be a combat CG.

PS: FD.... don't track the amount of bonds handed in for the CG... just track the actual results using the system you've already got.
Combat CG - in 6 systems - with the nearest operational shipyard 400 Ly away. Maybe.

Edit: Plus a weird platform next to the science centre with no facilities...

This morning a massive presence of Thargoids in 6 systems in the Witch Head Nebula is reported.

Again this confirms what is described in detail in the Holdstock Report: humanity is played off by AEGIS and the Club against the Thargoids!

What are independent Cmdr currently doing in the Witch Head Nebula? They're stealing the Thargoids' resources for AEGIS. AEGIS and the club call and lure and many have flown there, "for a handful of credits". The Thargoids don't want that and defend themselves. Rightly so? I mean yes. Witch Head is not a human settlement area and does not belong to the Bubble. And remember, we can win small battles against the Thargs, but not war. Elite Dangerous isn't just only about pewpew, explosions and killing. Elite Dangerous has a storyline and the independent Cmdr would be better off following it.

AEGIs and the club exclusively pursue their own goals and accept the annihilation of mankind.

Cmdr, I believe that lorewise you just might be right, but then, do what? After all this is a game and if I do not engage the Thargoids or the gameplay around them, what to do?
Mine opals until I loathe them? Haul idiots to Sothis? Powerplay nonsense? Visit a gazilion M stars? Play another game perhaps?
At least the story is progressing now after a year and a half of going nowhere!
And killing Thargoids is fun!

Combat CG - in 6 systems - with the nearest operational shipyard 400 Ly away. Maybe.

Edit: Plus a weird platform next to the science centre with no facilities...

People always went on about their Aegis conspiracy theories, now we know who's really behind all this! 🕊

Mars Attacks should have been a warning to us all.

We will not yield to the tyrants of Witchspace. The galaxy is not theirs to dole out to us based on whim. We are mankind. We will take what we want.

They seek to intimidate our efforts with violence. We were born in violence, molded by it. Mankind and war have been evolving each other for thousands of years. If they want a fight, they can have one

Top Bottom