Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

They hit it a few days ago, yesterday some got listed as repaired but the servers went down again and now they're back as evacuating.
I was on Cole Point and logged back apprently having been evacuated to the rescue ship... (Then Bobby Ewing stepped out of the shower...)

Found by axi - there's a new incursion with ax cz, but no damaged stations

HIP 16538​

aha

Thargoids Pursue Aegis Megaship​

21 MAY 3307
Pilots Federation ALERT
The Alexandria megaship has jumped from Delphi to the HIP 16538 system, triggering a Thargoid attachk.
The megaship is carrying large quantities of Guardian artefacts, which were delivered as part of a research programme by Aegis.
Captain Jacob Morales, commanding officer of the Alexandria, has broadcast an SOS:
“This is an emergency! We scheduled a stopover in HIP 16538 for tritium refuelling en route to the Sol system, but Thargoid interceptors came swarming in within minutes. We require immediate assistance!”
Admiral Aden Tanner, chief military liaison for Aegis, announced:
“We believe that the Thargoids are reacting to the concentrated presence of Guardian technology stored within the Alexandria’s cargo holds. Not only has the attack placed its crew and the population of this system in danger, but we risk losing these extremely valuable research materials.”
“Aegis is asking anti-xeno squadrons and independent pilots to help destroy all Thargoid vessels within HIP 16538 and protect the Alexandria.”

The community asked for this.

"Guardian artefacts including those previously identified as caskets, orbs, relics, tablets, totems and urns are needed. These can be unearthed from the ancient ruins scattered across dozens of worlds. Pilots are asked to deliver their shipments to Aegis Research at the Alexandria megaship in the Delphi system."

Was a choice not to help Aegis, but players were more interested in the reward Gauss Cannon - and fight against the thargoids.

“This is an emergency! We scheduled a stopover in HIP 16538 for tritium refuelling en route to the Sol system, but Thargoid interceptors came swarming in within minutes. We require immediate assistance!”

Please, please help them reach Sol :).

Apparently the m/s isn't attacked - no thargoids, but ...

1621601238489.png

Reckon it's more about showing the new megaship AX zone is working. Repair hull breaches with repair limpets at the reformatory megaship between waves of thargoids.

Shame they put it ~40kly* from arrival...

(*Edit: Doh!....kls not kly )

Last edited:
The community asked for this.

"Guardian artefacts including those previously identified as caskets, orbs, relics, tablets, totems and urns are needed. These can be unearthed from the ancient ruins scattered across dozens of worlds. Pilots are asked to deliver their shipments to Aegis Research at the Alexandria megaship in the Delphi system."

Was a choice not to help Aegis, but players were more interested in the reward Gauss Cannon - and fight against the thargoids.
Of course! Because it is a game and it is good that it is very dynamic, it is not real life to pull your hair out :D :) :D

The megaship Alexandria has went missing, my bets its now in Wolf 262 or Bellica the permit locked systems that have been locked for years and is near in the mid section of the travel systems

El mega barco Alexandria ha desaparecido, mis apuestas están ahora en Wolf 262 o Bellica, los sistemas bloqueados con permisos que han estado bloqueados durante años y están cerca en la sección media de los sistemas de viaje.
ok, why would they fall into those systems?, it's quite far from the trajectory towards hip

ok, why would they fall into those systems?, it's quite far from the trajectory towards hip
Most if not all megaships (Bar the gnosis) that where dragged out of hyperspace always landed off of their trajectory, however also as these are permit locked zones and have been permit locked for future content as i said my bets would be into one of these to show off some never before seen Thargoid ships, maybe even big momma.

However I am currently on route to Alnath which is pretty much centre of all 4 systems to take a look around

Most if not all megaships (Bar the gnosis) that where dragged out of hyperspace always landed off of their trajectory, however also as these are permit locked zones and have been permit locked for future content as i said my bets would be into one of these to show off some never before seen Thargoid ships, maybe even big momma.

However I am currently on route to Alnath which is pretty much centre of all 4 systems to take a look around
Your logic seems correct, 4 hours ago I was scanning all the systems and nothing was found

Look, I'll tell you, I just got interdicted by a cyclops, from asterope to HR1183, I shot it with everything I had and the thargoid just left, I saw on the map and it left me 50 thousand sl from the Copernicus space station (asterope) , possibly in alexandria it could be in hip 16538 but quite far from the star

Look, I'll tell you, I just got interdicted by a cyclops, from asterope to HR1183, I shot it with everything I had and the thargoid just left, I saw on the map and it left me 50 thousand sl from the Copernicus space station (asterope) , possibly in alexandria it could be in hip 16538 but quite far from the star
Could also be possible, see the other thing is it undocked all cmdrs, they usually do this if the megaship is going to somewhere they dont want cmdrs being in just yet, just like Jacques which also went way off trajectory although still not sure if this was the Thargoids although they had Thargoid sensors on board

We shouldn't forget the Kumo crew either and look more closely in their systems as well. The cargo would be a delicacy and Archon Delaine is currently quite on top.

If it really were the Thargs, then the Alexandria is probably to be found in their spheres of influence like Witch Head or the Pleiades.

Top Bottom