Horizons Thargoid base found !

Thargoid base found

CMDR CookieJarvis found a Thargoid base. (Youtube channel name "Scout")
EDIT : Not only him, many others.

I Don't have any information, so I'll just link his channel and post a few screenshots. Skip to 34:00 in the video.

HIP 19026 B 1 c. -17,9670; -152,7000

Poor Quality Screenshots

Weird creature
Door
Landscape
Landscape from SRV
Landscape from ship
Landscape from above

CMDR CookieJarvis

Link to video (skip -> 34:00 for thargoid base)

Link to channel

EDIT : if anyone wants to make a better Thread about this go ahead, I'm just spreading the news.

Last edited:
Ok, that's pretty neat. congratulations too for the find! you have done everyone here a huge favour! :)

so nobody was home right? they just let you drive on their turf without a care in the world? kinda funny hehe.

Maybe if I launched a class 4 PA bolt down the rabbit hole we might stir the hornets nest hehe

Ok, that's pretty neat. congratulations too for the find! you have done everyone here a huge favour! :)

so nobody was home right? they just let you drive on their turf without a care in the world? kinda funny hehe.

Maybe if I launched a class 4 PA bolt down the rabbit hole we might stir the hornets nest hehe

This is not my work, I'm only spreading the word (it's well known by now).

CMDR CookieJarvis wasn't alone on the base. Small creatures/ships were patrolling in the base. They would puke some green corosive stuff at you, nothing too dangerous.

Do as you wish with those creatures. Just remember what Ed said, the future of this relationship with Thargoid will be determined by our actions :p

At the risk of ing of the Thargoids, shooting up the scavengers results in lots of unknown data and materials. they respawn rather quickly to. I must have scanned about a dozen uplinks, some in and around the main structure and many more spaced rather equally around the outer walls above the main structure.

The non basic organic structures often resulted in some selenium as well.

Vas.

At the risk of ing of the Thargoids, shooting up the scavengers results in lots of unknown data and materials. they respawn rather quickly to. I must have scanned about a dozen uplinks, some in and around the main structure and many more spaced rather equally around the outer walls above the main structure.

The non basic organic structures often resulted in some selenium as well.

Vas.

CMDRS have found another base, one much more alive.
In this one they found some interesting structures, in which they placed 1 Unknown artifact, 1 Unknown probe, 1 Unknown link.
When these 3 items were placed, the structure displayed a galaxy shaped arrangment of lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PP5M2mcoco

Last edited:
I don't mean to be "That Guy" but I have a feeling that this 'Base' is actually a Thargoid Starship that's currently under going construction.

Top Bottom