Thargoid Base!?

My twitter feed has blown up with news of a few Cmdrs having found a Thargoid location in HIP 19026. Thought I'd post this up so anyone that hasn't heard yet can check out the news and visit the site themselves if they want.

----------------------------------------------------------

Updated 6/30: There are numerous sites right now with more being discovered and confirmed. Here is two links to lists of known sites. The first is to the Canonn thread here in the forums and the second is to their Google docs sheet.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/355713-Alien-archeology-and-other-mysteries-Thread-10-The-Canonn?p=5575919&viewfull=1#post5575919
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G79y2Sg-7lU8BDIpM_N0-mnS6BFqhe4va648J1wwnag/edit#gid=1403369018

Information on Uplink Devices or ULs: The uplink devices that can be found in the interior of the alien sites have a purpose. They can be used to pinpoint these structures. Here's a link that explains how to do that:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/355713-Alien-archeology-and-other-mysteries-Thread-10-The-Canonn?p=5575815&viewfull=1#post5575815.

Scroll down that post to THE UNKNOWN LINK SIGNAL & BEAM: EXPLANATION & CALCULATION section

Caution: If you go to one of the "active" Thargoid structures you might not want to take any of the Guardian relics. It makes the locals restless. Here's a link to a video. It is not my content. https://youtu.be/8AZe8AzA7jM

We can still discuss here of course. ;)

Last edited:
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]HIP 19026 B 1 C[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]-17.9492[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]-152.6595

If anyone's interested :p[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
I've got to work out tonight, then I'm going to switch over to my 'conda and head out to see what's up. Does anyone know if they've fixed the coordinate glitch on the Xbox yet?

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]HIP 19026 B 1 C[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]-17.9492[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]-152.6595

If anyone's interested :p[/FONT][/FONT]
If anyone is interes....... ugh understatement of the week!!!

I saw some sceenshots by Del Tarant in my live feed just now, I almost chocked on my drink.

Head'n out!!!

o7

I was watching it on a stream, that enough for me just now, but the location and the haze in the crater this 'structure' is situated in, well..... let's just say they picked a good location ;)

I can't decide if I want to go out and take a look or not. I'm curious but at the same time I'm not a fan of the Thargoids. They couldn't be bothered to stop me and say "Hi" any of the many times I was out in the Pleiades sector. Not sure I want to go say "Hi" to them now. :p

I can't decide if I want to go out and take a look or not. I'm curious but at the same time I'm not a fan of the Thargoids. They couldn't be bothered to stop me and say "Hi" any of the many times I was out in the Pleiades sector. Not sure I want to go say "Hi" to them now. :p
Just watch clips and videos. There's sure to be an abundance of them given the hype. Get the same effect without the hassle.

The Canonn thread on DD is buzzing now so maybe just follow that?

Nice pics Del.

That place is eerie and there are things laying around that remind me of some type of skeletons.
Scavenger things, liveforms are flying around the place and there are eggsacks of some kind, one popped when I eccadentily bumped into it.
As soon as you get close to the middle part your srv is starting to act up, lights fall out, etc.

Mysterious, love it!!!

I think it's a ship. It's a huge flower thingy(technical designation) burried.
I was trying to bring a UA to the door on my srv but server crashes when I try to transfer cargo.

Figure an offering can't hurt.
I'll just drop it from my Python when I log back in. Need a break. Finding coordinates breaks my brain lol

Last edited:
I think it's a ship. It's a huge flower thingy(technical designation) burried.
I was trying to bring a UA to the dot on my srv but server crashes when I try to transfer cargo.

Figure an offering can't hurt.
I'll just drop it from my Python when I log back in. Need a break. Finding coordinates breaks my brain lol
I'm of two minds, it's either a thargoid terraformer or it's a ship thats being grown rather than burried

Top Bottom