Thargoid damage absolute or thermal?

I think the laser is thermal. the goidlets are absolute. pretty sure the force lightning attack is thermal as well as it mostly affects shields.

still absolute damage still wins interms of overall damage you're going to take.....at least on the cyclops/basilisk. i dont know about the bigger ones.

Last edited:
I think the laser is thermal. the goidlets are absolute. pretty sure the force lightning attack is thermal as well as it mostly affects shields.

still absolute damage still wins interms of overall damage you're going to take.....at least on the cyclops/basilisk. i dont know about the bigger ones.

Any idea about the scouts damage?

Any idea about the scouts damage?

pretty sure its absolute. the damage is pretty minimal anyway. the only REAL damage to worry about with scouts are the caustic missiles....which do caustic damage. especially when you get gang banged by the whole wing at the same time....cause that caustic damage stacks.

when I was grinding scouts to get elite combat I ran out of ammo long before I had any serious hull damage to worry about. it was mostly running out of ammo and self-inflicted heat damage to my weapons from burning off caustic goo. bring AFMUs.

Last edited:
pretty sure its absolute. the damage is pretty minimal anyway. the only REAL damage to worry about with scouts are the caustic missiles....which do caustic damage. especially when you get gang banged by the whole wing at the same time....cause that caustic damage stacks.

when I was grinding scouts to get elite combat I ran out of ammo long before I had any serious hull damage to worry about. it was mostly running out of ammo and self-inflicted heat damage to my weapons from burning off caustic goo. bring AFMUs.

Don't get this stuck in your head. My Anaconda has 7900 hull strength, and when I ran from an interceptor to regen my shields, a group of over 10 (probably closer to 20) followed - mostly berserkers. I got my handed to me - I only had ~30% hull when I had killed them all. They diid over 5500 damage. Don't scoff at it.

Top Bottom