Thargoid Device's

Now that I've accomplished all of the "ELITE"S" and acquired all the ships that based on my style of play will ever need and have them all fully engineered for their particular endeavors. And with Billion's with a "B" of cr's, and nothing to spend it on, I've got a lot of time to get involved with other aspects of the game like the Guardian's and Thargoid's. I came across a site that has a number of Thargoid Device sites one can explore.

My questions are:

Which ship will work the best? I'm assuming because of the distances, a Conda will suffice. My present build gives me only 63ly's. But then I've got 4 Srv's bays and two fighter bays. And pretty much nothing else but a 16 ton corrosive cargo bin.

What should I acquire via find it or buy it to assist me in my endeavors to explorer any or all of the devices. I mean should I stack up on, relics, caskets etc. etc. etc.? Though the fighter's have two fixed beams, tis not my forte to get involved in combat. Thus I carry no weapon's but the fighter's which are mainly for the purpose of faster surface exploration and fun and a Point Defense, for those that may attempt to interrupt me on my journey's to and fro.

Any suggestion's as to what to bring and what not to bring will be most valuable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom