Thargoid heart

Hello Commanders,
I was wondering if there is anyone that might be any wings in the Maia system area that might be able to help with an thargoid heart or advice on how to get one.
Thanks for any help or advice on this subject...o7

You need an anaconda or higher to do this. Also equip corrosion resistant cargo racks or the heart will kill you on your way to the station.
Do not take on other types of thargoids in this build. You will not survive. Stay away from the cloud till the loot drops below 50%

Hello Commanders,
I was wondering if there is anyone that might be any wings in the Maia system area that might be able to help with an thargoid heart or advice on how to get one.
Thanks for any help or advice on this subject...o7

Check out the AXI, they have all the advice you will ever need. An you sure as hell don't need an anaconda to kill a cyclops, i did my first few in an FGS and now use a Krait Mk2....
Good luck CMDR, happy hunting👍

o7

You need an anaconda or higher to do this. Also equip corrosion resistant cargo racks or the heart will kill you on your way to the station.
Do not take on other types of thargoids in this build. You will not survive. Stay away from the cloud till the loot drops below 50%
No you don't o_O
Anaconda is actually a bad ship choice (except for that instagib which requires premium ammo btw) . Krait Mk.II or Chieftain are good for starters.

I've captured and sold one heart.

Can I buy that flower pot thing for the cockpit?
You need a heart and 10 meta alloys to trade in at a human tech broker for the thargoid interceptor bobble head. Selling it on the market does not count.

No you don't o_O
Anaconda is actually a bad ship choice (except for that instagib which requires premium ammo btw) . Krait Mk.II or Chieftain are good for starters.
I agree. Anything slow like the conda or Corvette are not ideal choices. Soloed my first few Cyclopes today in a corvette (avoided trying to kill interceptor in the past due to RP ), and when i switched to the Krait MK II it was so much easier to get the kill. The corvette's medium hardpoints and large hardpoint are too far apart to seemingly work very well with multiple gauss cannons. (Using dual gauss cannons on the corvette's dual huge hardpoints worked ok, but with only a single large thermal vent beam heat was something of an issue at times.)

There was a fleet carrier that was selling Thargoid hearts and meta alloys a while back, said he'll do it again in the future. Can't find the thread unfortunately..

Top Bottom