Thargoid/Human Romantic RP

Seeing as human/thargoid dating is getting added in the 2020 update, does anyone want to engage in some speculative RP? It's mostly for FDEV's sake, so they can see how to write all the dating scenarios which are 100% being added to the game. It'd be way better than Galnet.

Wait. WHAT?

OK, I am all in favour of not fighting our new alien overlords; in fact. I feed them humans at every opportunity, but that is as close to any 'interaction' I ever want to get.

Some of you humans, are really weird.

Good grief!
Find someone in real life, settle down, if you want to you could marry...
...just stop fantasising about getting off with an imaginary space prawn.

I mean, what would you do together - romantic walks paddling through liquid ammonia hand in (numerous) claws...
Staring lovingly in to some of your thargoid partners eyes as you try to carry them over the threshold of your space bungalow....
Carresing their exo-skeleton before...

Arg! I've fallen in to your trap and now I've thought about it, you monster relspi. :D

Good grief!
Find someone in real life, settle down, if you want to you could marry...
...just stop fantasising about getting off with an imaginary space prawn.

I mean, what would you do together - romantic walks paddling through liquid ammonia hand in (numerous) claws...
Staring lovingly in to some of your thargoid partners eyes as you try to carry them over the threshold of your space bungalow....
Carresing their exo-skeleton before...

Arg! I've fallen in to your trap and now I've thought about it, you monster relspi. :D
RELSPI is a thargoid. Just look at that avatar of hers and tell me it's not a flower-ship...

Thargoids live on much colder planets than humans do. If a human and Thargoid held hands (or mandibles, claws, or whatever other appendages they might have), the human would get frostbite, while the Thargoid would get severely burned. Unless, of course, they were both wearing fully pressurized encounter suits.

On that basis, I'm pretty certain that any positive interpersonal interspecies relationships will have to be purely platonic.

Some of you humans, are really weird.
Amen! This game is called Elite Dangerous, not Elite Mass Effect, LOL. Though I wouldn't complain if we could have a romantic relationship with human NPCs (some of my faction "handlers" are pretty hot).

At least the Quarians were close to human.

I could be mistaken but I am sure I read that thargoid/human relationships are going to be open only, and quite possibly paid for content.

For the specially interested CMDRs, fly to a Thargoid base site, note the ... opening on top of the structure. Select a suitable ship and see what can be done in ways of romance.

Good luck!

(does my Fornax subscription need renewing? I think so... )

If the 2020 update brings, say, Tricia Helfer as a COVAS, then I think my character will be romancing her ship instead...

(does my Fornax subscription need renewing? I think so... )

If the 2020 update brings, say, Tricia Helfer as a COVAS, then I think my character will be romancing her ship instead...

Fornax went bust ever since the extranet filters were cracked. Sad times.

Top Bottom