Thargoid Interactions

It's emmiting noise as well but I couldnt record. The host of the AX multicrew session said he just got hyperdicted, and when another player in the fighter destroyed the "probe", the interceptor just went away.

In witchhead nebula.

So what are those? New type of probes? Medusa was taking a nap just next to it in a multicew ax.

View attachment 138798
Thargon that is bugged. It has been a bug for a while that some times when pulling back in the swarm the swarm gets stuck and freezes the thargoid. Attacking the goid or Thargon will snap the goid out of it. (not proximity does not seem to work only collision or weapons fire.)

Thargon that is bugged. It has been a bug for a while that some times when pulling back in the swarm the swarm gets stuck and freezes the thargoid. Attacking the goid or Thargon will snap the goid out of it. (not proximity does not seem to work only collision or weapons fire.)
Ok thanks.

Jumping into maia seems to almost always trigger a hyperdiction now. Possibly related to the new interceptor spotted in the system.
Edit: Apparently this is NOT happening to everyone, and i am just getting really strange RNG effects.

Last edited:
Source: https://imgur.com/a/BwZeHVk

Anyone else have this bug where the thargoid wake is showing in supercruise rather than normal space?
I drop into an nhss and then jump out just after the goid, and now the wakes seem to show only in supercruise. They time out like normal, and still can not be followed. If i stay in the nhss the wake eventually appears so this seems to be some timing related issue.
I've seen it reported before and yeah, think it's a bug.
Jumping into maia seems to almost always trigger a hyperdiction now. Possibly related to the new interceptor spotted in the system.
Just came and went from Maia and went to Palin's base, no hyperdiction.

EDIT: Y'know what would be cool? Hyperdicted by the the new ship and it speaks in English to you....

Top Bottom