thargoid ship/wake scan data

is there a use for these material yet? i seem to have collected alot of them in my encounters with the bugs (strictly peaceful) and can't seem to figure out what they're used for..

o7

is there a use for these material yet? i seem to have collected alot of them in my encounters with the bugs (strictly peaceful) and can't seem to figure out what they're used for..

o7

I've looked into this, and as far as I can tell there is no use for the wake scans yet. The wiki shows no use for either but I believe some of it was of use for some community goal at one point? At least my current look says nothing at the moment though. Might change after the next patch, or in the future.

I've looked into this, and as far as I can tell there is no use for the wake scans yet. The wiki shows no use for either but I believe some of it was of use for some community goal at one point? At least my current look says nothing at the moment though. Might change after the next patch, or in the future.

well, thanks for confirming what i was afraid of... oh well, you're right, hopefully there'll be a use for it soon.

I have a quite a bit of data from Scout scans (hard to pull off), wake scans etc. I've even tried to jump to follow their wake and it generates an FSD fault. I think there's a game mechanic we're all missing, or one that will be implemented.
A Thargoid FSD is probably on the horizon. Or Guardian FSD.

Top Bottom