Thargoid Silence Continues

I mean, its getting spooky now. Its been months and as far as I can tell, not a single commander has been hyperdicted. There are two explanations:
1. The thargoids have retreated. No, really.
2. They're planning something, be it growing their capital ships or repairing and manufacturing more orthrus interceptors, but they are still coming.

Is it just me who's still tense?

they damaging science or research megaships they still are here with us :D
20191007000252_1.jpg

I mean, its getting spooky now. Its been months and as far as I can tell, not a single commander has been hyperdicted. There are two explanations:
1. The thargoids have retreated. No, really.
2. They're planning something, be it growing their capital ships or repairing and manufacturing more orthrus interceptors, but they are still coming.

Is it just me who's still tense?
Are you joking. You can't move around Maia without getting hyperdicted. They come in wings of three now.

Are you joking. You can't move around Maia without getting hyperdicted. They come in wings of three now.
Have been away from the bubble quite some time, and have only ever been hyperdicted once in a week of flying around the pleiades. Maybe all the thargoids are on PC :p

Ah sure its winter...thargoid mating season.....we will see them again in another year with 1 new ship that has an extra two barbs copy and pasted onto it and the same oul boring grind in between

Ah sure its winter...thargoid mating season.....we will see them again in another year with 1 new ship that has an extra two barbs copy and pasted onto it and the same oul boring grind in between
I have said it before: thargoid motherships will coincide with the release of Fleet Carriers for some huge- space battles.

Top Bottom