Thargoid Silence Continues

Just checked rumors of Thargoid attack in Deciat. Is this new?
There is a science vessel which is damaged and asks for repair help and a bit farther a bulk cargo vessel which asks for evacuation help. No NHSS, no gankers so far. You can see the green smear on both of the ships.

Just received the message that it is old stuff: https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/5b34b13246fe331e2f6ca222

Edit: I am still in this system near the cargo vessel. Suddenly a Thargoid appeared and came over to fire at the ship at all the cargo bay doors. He was searching for something. Many high explosive rockets were fired at him from the vessel but they simply repelled and were redirected to the vessel where they exploded. I recorded all this. - Is this really the same stuff from June this year? Has FDev forgotten to finish this BGS?

Last edited:
Edit: I am still in this system near the cargo vessel. Suddenly a Thargoid appeared and came over to fire at the ship at all the cargo bay doors. He was searching for something. Many high explosive rockets were fired at him from the vessel but they simply repelled and were redirected to the vessel where they exploded. I recorded all this. - Is this really the same stuff from June this year? Has FDev forgotten to finish this BGS?
When you say repelled...
I was not aware that thargoids had the ability to simply deflect missiles.
Is it a function of their sheilds or something?

Top Bottom