Thargoids 1 - Empire 0

Dropped into an Distress Call USS and found the following, Bye bye Empire Interdictor and many support ships, First time I seen such a huge gave yard. I think we have big problems coming our way, Time to relocate to Colonia pronto!

[video=youtube_share;AFTqiPfSIYI]https://youtu.be/AFTqiPfSIYI[/video]

How come every Thargoid USS contains only imperial ships? Weren't the Feds the ones to Trigger the Thargoid war?

That was slaver propaganda. We all know how much the slavers control GalNet. The truth is that the slavers were much more involved in triggering Thargoids - they'd just rather people blamed only the feds.

How come every Thargoid USS contains only imperial ships? Weren't the Feds the ones to Trigger the Thargoid war?

Might depend on the area. There are still Fed graveyards.

37369961831_09eb05aa20_h.jpg

37369963951_a312a60b40_h.jpg

37369963391_02ad72e632_h.jpg

36700121723_9d21391faf_h.jpg

23518494518_d3eb70240a_h.jpg

That was slaver propaganda. We all know how much the slavers control GalNet. The truth is that the slavers were much more involved in triggering Thargoids - they'd just rather people blamed only the feds.
The Imperial ships seem to be centered around AEGIS systems. Which makes sense, since they're working on the Thargoid threat that the Federation unleashed on us all. ;) Or... the Alliance might finally have gotten their ship update in 2.4. [haha]

Last edited:
I'm calling it. Feds and Imps called for a secret joint strike force against the 'Goids and it didn't pan out. Which is silly. In the old games mining lasers were highly effective against the 'Goids. ;)

Top Bottom