Thargoids - we somehow shut one down!

So, i was in a wing of 4 players and we dropped in to a Thargoid signal source. We let ourselves be scanned and didnt move at all, the Thargoid then drifted a few kilometers away and stopped, with its Thargons just orbiting it. We moved in and got some really close up shots. One commander parked his ship so close the Thargons all crashed into his ship and exploded!

You can watch the twitch broadcast of this on my channel vods at twitch.tv/natswright Its my latest broadcast.

[IMGUR]y0Oqj[/IMGUR]

Click the spoiler to load the full size images
J4ImEoN.jpg

2rSeWOC.jpg

ifTGvEp.jpg

8ZslXli.jpg

fOGXlBK.jpg

clk6tcO.jpg

hzYBiDV.jpg

1jgYULM.jpg

We're keeping all Thargoid related content in this sub-forum (under Features of Elite) so I've moved the thread for you. This is so that people who don't want to spoil the content or see what others have discovered also have a chance to check it out for themselves. :) Thanks.

@Rob at Work -

Do we know that for sure? I've carried Guardian Tech, shot their little drones, activated their base, carried a UA and been hyperdicted!

@Rob at Work -

Do we know that for sure? I've carried Guardian Tech, shot their little drones, activated their base, carried a UA and been hyperdicted!

Do you PvP (in CGs), kill newbies for no good reason or Gank peeps though :)

Last edited:
Interesting. Cosmicspacehead and I noted earlier that there are two types of Thargoids, one of which was extremely passive and barely reacted to our presence no matter how close we got or what we did (I rescued some survivors), until we shot at it (and even then it didn't really bother to respond much).

Interesting. Cosmicspacehead and I noted earlier that there are two types of Thargoids, one of which was extremely passive and barely reacted to our presence no matter how close we got or what we did (I rescued some survivors), until we shot at it (and even then it didn't really bother to respond much).

Yeah! I need to check the rest of my twitch Vod to see if the more hostile ones have different markings on them!

Really like in pic #2 the © symbol.
Even Thargoids can't get away from intellectual property legalities.

Top Bottom