Just looook!
pre kws.jpg
pre kws

Post kws.jpg
post kws

actual amount.jpg
actual amount!

XD

And after 30mins of bounty hunting (note: I was flying a silly all missile type 10)
Screenshot_0035.jpg

When did it change? I was bounty hunting maybe a week ago and did not really notice a difference and I could make ~$1M+ in 15-20 minutes previously in haz res sites, depending on luck of the spawn rate and types of ships spawning. Would you say it is double what it was before?

When did it change? I was bounty hunting maybe a week ago and did not really notice a difference and I could make ~$1M+ in 15-20 minutes previously in haz res sites, depending on luck of the spawn rate and types of ships spawning. Would you say it is double what it was before?

No it's more like 6-8x I've just done 3 ships which totalled over 3m cr in well under 10 mins. You could easily push 20-30m an hour in a wing with a KWS

No it's more like 6-8x I've just done 3 ships which totalled over 3m cr in well under 10 mins. You could easily push 20-30m an hour in a wing with a KWS

WOW! That is nice.

Anyone notice a big difference between the payouts and the combat level of the ships destroyed?

So the actual payout you get is totally different from what the scan indicates? This isn't how it's intended to be forever, is it?

They buffed it? LOL. Maybe they forgot to press ENTER? Just spent 2hrs in an HRes and not noticed much difference.

Top Bottom