that bounty hunting buff uwu

The increase is great and much overdue, but honestly I feel like it still needs to be a tad higher. Mining still looks to make more per hour even after it's massive nerf and combat's massive buff. In my opinion combat should ALWAYS pay better than mining.

Have Thargoid bounties been increased too? God I hope so...

So the actual payout you get is totally different from what the scan indicates? This isn't how it's intended to be forever, is it?
No, it's not intended to be forever. First they want to get feedback about the recent changes, when they are happy with it they will also fix this issue.

Why?
I can only guess, but I would assume that displaying the correct values requires a client update. The changes they made so far were completely server side.
Again, why?
I don't know. Maybe they didn't actually change the bounties themselves (which might require a client update for reasons unknown) but simply added a multiplier for the transactions.

The increase is great and much overdue, but honestly I feel like it still needs to be a tad higher. Mining still looks to make more per hour even after it's massive nerf and combat's massive buff. In my opinion combat should ALWAYS pay better than mining.

Have Thargoid bounties been increased too? God I hope so...
I feel the opposite. From both a realism and game design standpoint it makes more sense to me that mining would pay better.

I feel the opposite. From both a realism and game design standpoint it makes more sense to me that mining would pay better.
Agreed, I think mining needs to be more dangerous though. Maybe not everywhere, if you stick to high security systems for mining and transport you should be almost save.
But if you are in an anarchy / low security you should better bring your guns and shields or a wing to defend yourself.

One single Elite Clipper at CNB:

Screenshot_0006.jpg

I'm happy :D

So the actual payout you get is totally different from what the scan indicates? This isn't how it's intended to be forever, is it?
Try reading the post made earlier... It is very informative ;)

No. Just no.

I can give you half dozen "realism" fallacies where Elite fails miserably. And not talking about physics or anything like that.

And game design standpoint makes no sense lol.

No. Just no.

I can give you half dozen "realism" fallacies where Elite fails miserably. And not talking about physics or anything like that.

Don't bother. I can probably name even more. Not the point, except inasmuch as if you want to buy into the wild west space fantasy scenario on offer here, it makes perfect sense for there to be more profit in space mining than in space blowing-people-up.

And game design standpoint makes no sense lol.

It does, actually. :)
lol

I am in a haz res. Got 6 kills (5 with KWS) went to cash in got just under $6M, so definitely has been buffed. 1-dangerous and 1-deadly Annie, 1-elite FDL, 1-elite clipper, 1-dangerous FGS and 1-master DBX. That was about 10 minutes.

UwU literally represents "cute anime face"

But I've watched anime and played video games with anime style characters, and nearly every anime character has the same face. They only differentiate characters by hair style and color.

Also, more serious or evil characters are usually animated with narrow eyes. The wider the eyes, the friendlier the character, with the exception of insane characters, who are usually also animated with wide eyes.

The characters are usually cast the same way. The reluctant hero with some hidden power who at some point has to come to grips with the responsibility that comes with it. The unbelievably personable and naive love interest who just can't seem to get the hero to notice her. The "hot, tough chick" who's all attitude because she has a tragic past and uses her "get them before they get me" front as a defense mechanism in order to not be hurt again. The big, dumb guy. The annoying, hyper nerdy kid who knows stuff so everyone puts up with her/him/shim. And the megalomaniacal evil character, who you know is the "bad guy" as soon as they come into frame.

I have seen/played some good anime/anime style games though too. Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Star Ocean, Cowboy Bebop. They go against the grain and are anything but typical.

I'm not a weeb. I just know a lot about Japanese culture and history ahem

Top Bottom