General / Off-Topic THAT IS IT, I AM DONE

Well slip me an eel pie, and call me Shirley. Most very disappointed by the rotten title, you dirty old Belgian waffle. Just not cricket old chap, don't you think?

One must ponder though, which type of Turkish meat festival did you take on board? Also, did you partake of the fiery devil's diarrhea that they call chili sauce? That is pure brimstone in liquid form what what.

Did you buy a round of Old Peculiar, and where is mine? A trite disaffected by not receiving an RSVP to tonight's beverage festival.

Whilst I'm jolly delighted to read of one's escapades today at the local serviceman's establishment, I do have one final query for thou: -

Does one still possess any items of note, that could possibly or even, perhaps, claim ownership to, that one might pertain to offering up for another fine fellow to even see fit to passing on to another bally good chap, perhaps possibly, what ho?

That's the spirit by Gawd, keep up the good work and please do realise that you are very much appreciated, what what

No, I thought you finished building your base in Space Engineers. 🤷

These space Engineers that you mention, are they real?

I am only interested because I have this Bally Terrible problem with my toilet.

If you could possibly go out of your way and provide some contact details, it would be very much appreciated, what what

Toodly pipsky old bean

Top Bottom