The 2019 Commander Awards: Your Ship of the Year

Of course, a lower class Prismatic - it’s obvious when someone else tells you :rolleyes: :) Now I need to have a look and see if I’ve got any, I’ve got a nasty feeling I didn’t buy c1 Prismatics. It may be time to annoy the Aisling Duval PP’ers again, sorry guys/girls.

Thanks for the link Ratkatcher - I can toy with that to my own needs and still nudge 800m/s - fantastic.
You are most welcome!
It was curious to play around, I only got Prismatics last week, and had bought a size 1 for my courier (in Colonia) so wouldn't see the results until it ships up. So it was a pleasant surprise for me to see the difference ;)

It could've been the Krait Phantom "Solitude" but I haven't been out exploring so my Corvette "Harbinger" is being first this year.
It kept me save and made me a lot of credits.

Still my Anaconda. Has been for years. It just does everything. Since I do quite a bit of bgs work, I tend to run all kinds of missions and it has room for all the tools and weapons, while maintaining a great jump distance.
But the Krait mk II isn't far behind. Lovely combat ship.

Next year I do plan to try out a bunch of ships I haven't flown yet though. The alliance ships, mamba, try to make a multipurpose Orca, that kind of stuff. Ah, still so much to do.

Spent most of this year in The Naked Singularity, an Exploration built Beluga. I'm almost half-way around the outside of the galaxy, and the trip has really only just begun

Screenshot-1244.png

She's looking a bit rough these days, but still a solid ship with a lot of light years left.

mine would have to be the ship from my second account..

TuZsII.jpg

Ship: Sidewinder
Name: Singularity

the only ship i'm using to do Triple Elite Achievement on this account.

Currently Elite in both Exploration and Trade, Master in Combat
Admiral and King in both Navies..

.... All in the starting Sidewinder (combat sucks)

I've currently got a tie for my ship of the year:
  1. Keelback. My Greyhawk and Buzzard are great all-around ships. Buzzzard carries a fighter and is for my more aggressive past-times while Greyhawk is my medium ship do-anything workhorse. They're fun to fly, can handle all of the little tasks I'm enjoying right now and are flexible enough to reconfigure to any task.
  2. Diamondback Explorer. The Kestrel is my favorite while I'm working on my FA-Off abilities. It's nimble and light and let's me jump around the bubble while providing great fun exploring all the mega-ships. There's something very satisfying about bringing the Kestrel carefully in to see the amazing details on those ships while in FA-Off.

Top Bottom