The Action Rebalance - How are we feeling?

The system in question was a locked one, so presumably they had some way to avoid arguing with each other that badly.
Three factions locked inside with not enough to choose between them to cause conflict in the first place. They could decide to play perpetual hide and seek - on a starport of that size with six players a game could take decades.

i only made it through page 3 so if this was brought up before sorry. Didn't fdev change the mission boards to a dedicated server in order to stop board flipping and encourage more mission board use... answer is yes. So why did they nerf the needed amount of missions needed to make the same amount of change ? On paper that may have looked good to them but in practical every day use by we the players it works as a double nerf that was not asked for or needed imho. Our time is just as valuable as the dev's or anybody elses for that matter so now you tell me that I have to spend twice as much of my time to get the same reward. And I also feel that exploration data should have more of an impact than it does now just based on the fact that now it is a lot more skilled and takes longer to do ( in the same way mining is now more skilled and time intense ) than just a fly through and a honk.

i only made it through page 3 so if this was brought up before sorry. Didn't fdev change the mission boards to a dedicated server in order to stop board flipping and encourage more mission board use... answer is yes. So why did they nerf the needed amount of missions needed to make the same amount of change ? On paper that may have looked good to them but in practical every day use by we the players it works as a double nerf that was not asked for or needed imho. Our time is just as valuable as the dev's or anybody elses for that matter so now you tell me that I have to spend twice as much of my time to get the same reward. And I also feel that exploration data should have more of an impact than it does now just based on the fact that now it is a lot more skilled and takes longer to do ( in the same way mining is now more skilled and time intense ) than just a fly through and a honk.

This is a fairly solid point I hadn't considered. I imagine the additional work would be mitigated if we could still board flip. I'd rather just go back to the way things worked prior to the rebalance, though.

The server mission itself is a separate subject... It was supposed to stop BB flipping but at the end, it didn t solve the underlying problem of why people were doing BB flipping.
So it got worse...

But you know, only 2% of people, working as intended, yada yada...

Top Bottom