ANNOUNCEMENT The Army of Moderators Continues To Grow - The Lone Gunman

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I thought a cull of moderators would be more welcomed, rather than adding more.

Soon it'll be easier to say who ISN'T a moderator :rolleyes:

This salute is for those brave, intrepid, dedicated, unpaid volunteers who must bear and mollify the rowdy hooligans that make Rome look like a old folks home. TLG has my respect and my condolences.

Where have all the mods gone? its just a few active on the forums,. and late night EU time the forums need some moderation but non is present?

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Where have all the mods gone? its just a few active on the forums,. and late night EU time the forums need some moderation but non is present?

Report anything that needs attention. Mods will get to it as soon as possible.

Brett C

Frontier
If you're referring to 11PM to 6AM UK time, You're in my time of monitoring. Granted, I'm busy doing other forum-ite things on the back end most of the time. :)

If you're referring to 11PM to 6AM UK time, You're in my time of monitoring. Granted, I'm busy doing other forum-ite things on the back end most of the time. :)
Aha , sorry if I sounded a bit harsh in my post. Good to know you are around there and il guess you work a lot in the shadows :D
Thank you for your effort guys and girls. :)

Aha , sorry if I sounded a bit harsh in my post. Good to know you are around there and il guess you work a lot in the shadows :D
Thank you for your effort guys and girls. :)

It used to be said on a Forum I used to be a Moderator on that "The Mod Team never sleeps", as they'd always be someone around in the background just in case a post was reported are a spam-attack was happening.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom