ANNOUNCEMENT The Army of Moderators Continues To Grow - The Lone Gunman

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
W3AZxZn.jpg

illu Minti

Deadly, But very fluffy...
Thanks guys, been some funny posts there! :D

and if you think your were surprised, so was i when i found out! will do my best, even for those pesky Federation Commanders to :p

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Indeed. Apparently the ones they had were constantly abusing their power by messing with peoples avatars, so they thought some new blood might tighten up the discipline a bit.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about? :S

:D

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks guys, been some funny posts there! :D

and if you think your were surprised, so was i when i found out! will do my best, even for those pesky Federation Commanders to :p

Just remember who your friends are......your Imperial friends....eh? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink and all that......;)

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
It would be churlish to leave you out - so congratulations TLG!

(And do try to keep that other lot in check. OK?)

Just thinking. If The Lone Gunman is a moderator, then that must mean that all the other moderators are unarmed.

Congratulations TLG. It does look like the forum is expecting hordes of trolls. I'm sure you'll cope with the task as well as all the other moderators here. You all do a most excellent job.

Well, guess I'm going to have to supply a lot more tea and cheesecake to Illu now just to keep from getting a suspension or ban...

Illu sees his chance for cheesecake and tea for life and wields Banhammer the Mighty with a wicked smile and threatening manner...

See the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!

Congratulations, The Lone Gunman. Happy to see that you join the team of moderators. Now that you are integrated, you will use your influence to ensure that we obtain of additional emoticons ...

:D

Wow.. I see a lot of people elevated to moderator status. Gratz!

Gearing up for the big influx for premium beta I see. :) Can't wait to see all the new players coming into the game.

You know sorry to be a pain but the only concern I have for community members being moderators is that they can no longer objectively participate in discussions and if they do doesn't that create a skewed sort of bias towards their view?

Last edited:

illu Minti

Deadly, But very fluffy...
Wow.. I see a lot of people elevated to moderator status. Gratz!

Gearing up for the big influx for premium beta I see. :) Can't wait to see all the new players coming into the game.

You know sorry to be a pain but the only concern I have for community members being moderators is that they can no longer objectively participate in discussions and if they do doesn't that create a skewed sort of bias towards their view?

Thanks again to you and all the guys above, and yes afraid we new Mods will have to be more impartial in discussions now

but from my point of view while i general read most threads with interest and had a view, i tended to post replies more on the ones where members needed help with something related to ED, or of course the fiction stuff with The Thargoid Bar and Drabble threads.
So dont feel sorry for me, am just happy to help try and keep the forum as friendly and as informative to all old and new members alike :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom