The Azimuth Saga: The Story So Far

Hey everyone!

I've updated the post with more recent events. Apologies this wasn't done sooner as a fair amount has happened (I'll try to do this more frequently as time goes on).

As a point of information, some of the events from ACT II are now considered to fall within the first part of ACT III and have been marked appropriately. With today's activity, we're at the beginning of ACT IV.
Bruce,

Thanks for the excellent summary and update. Its great to have it all in one place, especially with the reference info that can help- lead cmdrs to the many logs available.

I am wondering if you include the Hyford cache storyline in the Azimuth saga, as so much more information about "Azimuth" was included. If so, in what
act would you place that info?

[...]

I am wondering if you include the Hyford cache storyline in the Azimuth saga, as so much more information about "Azimuth" was included. [...]
Spoiler: Salvation is using those Far God fools to genetically modify them to have his private hybrid armada.

Bruce G

Senior Community Manager
Bruce,

Thanks for the excellent summary and update. Its great to have it all in one place, especially with the reference info that can help- lead cmdrs to the many logs available.

I am wondering if you include the Hyford cache storyline in the Azimuth saga, as so much more information about "Azimuth" was included. If so, in what
act would you place that info?

Good catch! I've updated the August section in Act III. Thanks.

It really will be nice if first post was available in game (and this not only for Azimuth saga). Maybe in form of category where will be all related parts sorted by date. Could be kind of Archives sorted by "Tags" ... this also can allow to inform new (or returning) players what happened without need to search info out of game.

Last edited:
The real question the community should be asking is why Salvation needed the Alexandria and what it promises to the Scriveners clan to salvage the Alexandria after they stole the mega-ship. When Salvation finally does reveal itself... The disappearance of Alexandria will finally be answered.
Well this story line has become too predictable...

I'd like to thank FDev too for the good work they do while bringing this amazing story to us! Keep up the good work!

Bruce G

Senior Community Manager
@Bruce G Is the recent galnet news about Orion University claiming the ownership od Scriveners dredger also part of the saga?

It's a grey area whether something like this should still be considered part of the Azimuth Saga after going down it's own route where it may or may not cross paths with other Azimuth story elements at a later date. For now, while that's unclear I'd like to keep this thread as on-topic as possible. If this separate story thread were to interact again with the main narrative, I could retroactively include the backdated "missing" pieces.

Time for update Bruce! We just got attacked! I wish I'm close to the bubble to join the fun but I'm all the way in the black. Appreciate this thread!

(tho honestly my fav is still the illegal/legal executive gambling house storyline :D )

Good morning.

We reached a dead end in our investigation concerning Salvation. I know it's futile to ask for details that would spoil the future story, but I thought it might be possible to get a simple response from a CM, the question being: Was it intended for the Thargoids to not react to the 'basic medicines' we smuggled for Salvation, or was it something the team did not think about when planning the event? In Canonn, we took deliveries of the commodity to the NHSS and tried to interact with the Thargoids/feed them, expecting a reaction to the assumed parts of the superweapon. A clarification in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

May the Voidseeker guide your vessel! o7

Top Bottom