The Blockade of Procyon

Due to recent events, a group has sprung up. I am well aware of this, however, due to recent decisions by the head of this group and the considering of Procyon as off limits, I am hereby not supporting them. Considering they have allowed Harry Potter, of all people, into their group, I consider them to be a failed and doomed project from the start. They have already compromised their operations.

Also, they are Background Sim people who do not even understand that you cannot flip a system overnight, nor over a day. It takes weeks of careful planning, months of effort and motivation, to finally see results. It matters not how many people you recruit to do things, as the Background Simulation is quirky and even the slightest of upsets can cause you to be in a system for far longer than you intended to be. They seem to think they can crush Sirius Corporation in a months time. This is truly not the case, as the Background Sim has period of which you must wait before things will happen.

Considering they have allowed Harry Potter, of all people, into their group, I consider them to be a failed and doomed project from the start.

Trolls incoming again? Also, I think you sould put Ghost's Discord link or something in the main post. Maybe someone would take a look or even join.

Trolls incoming again? Also, I think you sould put Ghost's Discord link or something in the main post. Maybe someone would take a look or even join.

Thats basically how I am viewing them yes. They seem very very undereducated for this area. Sadly, tons more will follow suit now that FDev and Drew have given them bait with the Salome's Requiem.

Top Bottom