Community Event / Creation The Buckyball Racing Club presents: BURNOUT! (13th-15th Sept.)

Hmm, I didn't expect that Orca to be as fast as that time suggests :p
And it's definitely fun to fly! Sorry to that NPC Adder that I nudged through the mailslot; 700t of ship don't stop so well at 400m/s :D

Edit: Videos are up in this playlist.

Last edited:
I think I found all the pending entries. Here is the final leaderboard!

IlqyLKA.png

Congrats to CMDR Cookiehole, who took 1st place in every class including having the fastest time in the Funny Car Challenge, and playing the Orca card for Top Fuel.

Everyone else who submitted a time (with one exception) either took 2nd or 3rd place in the Stock and Pro classes, or 1st place for their choice of ship in the Funny Car Challenge.

But I think we all know who the real winner of this event was: Excellent flying, CMDR Alec Turner, taking first place in the illustrious (Super) Pro class. ;)

But I think we all know who the real winner of this event was: Excellent flying, CMDR Alec Turner, taking first place in the illustrious (Super) Pro class. ;)

I was looking at those times and trying to figure out why on earth I did so badly compared to everyone else. Then I read your comment and it all came flooding back to me.
LOL :p

Top Bottom