Community Event / Creation The Buckyball Racing Club presents: Engineer’s Canyon Mayhem (20 June)

Trust me, especially the fuel scoop. But it's an Eagle. I like Eagles. I hope I can scrape the credits together in time.
How much do you need?
Not promising anything from where I am in game right now (Outotz LS-K d8-3 is a bit out of the way...), but when I'm done with collecting raw mats, I'll drop back to LFT 926 to Turn The Wheel for a bit. If I can find a nice (non-transport, I'm not set up for that) wing mission and you're somewhat compatible to my timezone, I'd invite you to share. Multicrew would also be a possibility, but I have no idea how profits are shared out in that case.

Whoops, got my dates mixed up!

i7S1t2V.jpg

Engineers Circuit Maps added to the OP.

They can also be found in the Buckyball Discord!

Last edited:
Oh my! I've been doing trial runs of the engineer circuits in my SRV. This is gonna be absolutely epic! I'll probably need another session just to properly learn the routes so probably won't be submitting competitive runs until Monday at the earliest.

Just wanted to highlight something I didn't spot with my 1st submission (but hopefully the 2nd is better?) - the usual modules list screesnhots don't show the passenger cabins so, unless you're flying the regulation build, a modules screenshot is useless - you need something like a screenshot of Inventory/Cabins to prove that you have the required number of passenger spaces.

Just wanted to highlight something I didn't spot with my 1st submission (but hopefully the 2nd is better?) - ... - you need something like a screenshot of Inventory/Cabins to prove that you have the required number of passenger spaces.

Wasn't sure if that's always been a thing, but yes, either from inventory/cabins or outfitting screen will show off your passenger seats.

How interesting that board is..you can tell where the unlimited and the srv make up their times but closer than I would have thought
Posted new run

Last edited:
Studies scoreboard

Hey, at least I beat Shaye at Black Hide - that's the best one right? 😏

Seriously tho' - under 50 minutes? - wow, that's pretty epic!
Wait ... that's faster than Sulu's iCourier run! o_O

Sooooo, I need to shave 10 minutes off my time somewhere! 😬

Well alrighty then, I guess I know what I'm doing for the rest of the week. :ROFLMAO:

The question is, though - did your iCourier beat Shaye's time for the Liz Ryder circuit in the SRV?

Those SRV times are epic. The iCourier has a nominal top speed around 800 m/s, the SRV a nominal top speed around 30 m/s. So, even considering the iCourier has to go around the circuit thrice, it should leave the SRV standing. Heck, I'd probably need that time just for getting my SRV back into the ship[1].

[1] Wait a cotton-pickin' minute. Is that actually required? All the Engineers (at least Felicity) offer restock. That might be a question to the race marshalls: am I allowed to restock my vehicles (SLF or SRV) if they are errrmmm... accidentally destroyed during the race?

Top Bottom