Community Event / Creation The Buckyball Racing Club presents: Hot Off The Press (17th to 25th August 3305)

I've been asked to point out that the podcast version of the magazine (also being released later today?) won't be including the race details as they don't really translate that well to audio form.

Burning stations don't have advertising, iirc, though I think there has been one that was on fire that also had noob hammers, I'm not sure if it's been repaired since.

I'm not quite back in the Bubble but I should be at some point during the weekend, maybe even tomorrow evening. Not sure which ship I'll use.
Could do with about a hundred more bookmarks for this race, though!
Great idea for a race, we'll see how it turns out!

Ok, since you want questions - what ships and loadouts will be permitted? I happen to have a nicely Engineered and Guardian'ed Phantom on the way to Millese. After all, getting shots of both Guardians and Thargoids calls for some decent jump capability.

Ok, since you want questions - what ships and loadouts will be permitted? I happen to have a nicely Engineered and Guardian'ed Phantom on the way to Millese.
Ah yes, glad you asked. I'm breaking tradition with this race and not bothering with a regulation ship class (since having a class where everyone is on an identical footing is moot when everyone is flying different routes). Fly whatever the hell ship you like (although as always, we appreciate those pilots who choose a "less obvious ship" for the shear entertainment value of it!).

After all, getting shots of both Guardians and Thargoids calls for some decent jump capability.
Maybe.

Ok, since you want questions - what ships and loadouts will be permitted? I happen to have a nicely Engineered and Guardian'ed Phantom on the way to Millese. After all, getting shots of both Guardians and Thargoids calls for some decent jump capability.
You don't HAVE to have both thargoid and guardian. Heck, you don't HAVE to have either.

*plots to meets some squadron mates and stage a combo shot...

Incidentally, if anyone has things they want ask which they feel may giveaway their planned tactics then feel free to pm me instead.

Top Bottom