Community Event / Creation The Buckyball Racing Club presents: Triangle Triathlon 29th Sept to 8th October 3304

@Nezerroth ('cos you can't reply to a post that's just a video)

That video, and especially the FA Off flip through the capital ship ... just beautiful! You've obviously spent a fair bit of time in the SLF, some really nice flying there.

One question ... how'd you recall your ship from the SRV without using the role panel? Is there a key binding for recall ship?

Many congrats to all! Especially Nezerroth, Darplata (sorry for shooting you out there, but I needed a bit of revenge for being rammed at the starting line), and AkenBosch. My apologies to Alec (sorrynotsorry!) although I would happily attribute my time to him for so kindly serving as a crater beacon in his trusty... uh... well now isn't that clever. His venerably named 30.6588/24.8607. ;)

That was quite the brutal triathlon you set up Edelgard, but quite fun and demanding to run, glad I had time to participate, I think I made something like 8 unlimited attempts to get a decent time, such a wide variety of skills and such needed, and several visits to the local penitentiary. They even told me that Buckyballers were ineligible for The Sepulchre frequent flyer discount, and they were under strict orders to steer us away from the bar on our way out. :(

Thank you to Edelgard for hosting what has been a very enjoyable race. Up until now I've only needed to be good at screaming in and out of stations. I haven't been a part of a race that had SRV or SLF sections or the need to do competitive high-g planetary approaches. Having all these new variables in a race makes for new and enjoyable obstacles to overcome.

Many congrats to all! Especially Nezerroth, Darplata (sorry for shooting you out there, but I needed a bit of revenge for being rammed at the starting line.)
I don't think any of your shots landed, the only thing that I noticed was that you were agroed towards me out in the crater. I don't remember ramming you at the start, so pardon me.

with Darplata94 for just having made a fantastic new enemy out of me :D (joking of course, but watch out for anything that could or could not be attached under your hull next time you depart from somewhere. Friendly advice.)
With friends like these I'll be sure to check my ship thoroughly when you are around, once we're able to get out of our flight chairs. Also, congratulations on second place, in a Keelback no less. (I checked Coriolis and I'm not sure how you managed it. I am curious how many jumps you took to get around the course.)

To Alec, you were correct in assuming that I had a jump advantage on you. In unlimited, I managed the course in 6 jumps.

Top Bottom