The Chapter Two Treasure Hunt Competition

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hello everyone!

So I've seen a few questions in this thread that I will answer below:

Installations (as Lightspeed said) refer to the scientific, military, etc., installations which now have extra gameplay added.

To enter you need to enter specifically four images each featuring one of the following:

• An Alliance Challenger
• A Krait
• A Thargoid (any type but bonus points will be given if you show one of the new Scouts!)
• An Installation

Remember! If you're in Colonia or out in the black, you can use Multicrew to jump into other people's ships and get images of those things you may not find on your own.

Good luck.

Here are my submissions!...
iSP8Fpf
ayAXlx0
Et3ZzkQ
i0KBlJX

Here we go, these are my 4 entries.

Bounty hunting in an ice ring...

krait___krait_expectations_01_by_swat_strachan-dcfzv5g.jpg

Investigating a downed tanker in the Merope system...

krait___tanker_encounter_by_swat_strachan-dcgr89i.jpg

Checking out a destroyed scientific research base...

challenger___attacked_base_01_by_swat_strachan-dcgr88e.jpg

And this one, although not the best framed (half the Krait is off-screen), I still love it because it has my wingman Kilostream nailing the exposed heart through the middle of a Thargon swarm with a gauss cannon shot, all elements that would be virtually impossible to arrange deliberately, but here captured by fortuitous happenstance. You can clearly see his weapon firing, the path of the round, and even the impact point.

krait__challenger___epic_railgun_shot_by_swat_strachan-dcgr89v.jpg

The "Umbra Prophet" is investigating an attacked megaship.
uJ8AzIL.jpg

Researching a white dwarf, the Amadioha Scientific Installation is dangerously close to one of its arms.
hgdpjb0.jpg

The "Ardent Vagabond" is scouting out an active Thargoid structure.
bMTvemq.jpg

Here we can see a Thargoid Berserker in its natural environment.
iutMjrt.jpg

....my wingman Kilostream nailing the exposed heart....virtually impossible to arrange deliberately....

This is a much less probable event than you think it is! Cheers SWAT for making my fumbling attempts at piloting look like I'm some kind of badass! (I thought excessive editing wasn't allowed! :p )

P.S. What he didn't tell you was he ended up eating a 5mil rebuy in bringing you that shot!

Challenger vs Scavenger:

fMmTQcw.png

Missed me!:

hUu5FTw.png

A Krait View from Ceres Tarn:

KM375td.png

Wait, you mean we need Hatchbreaker Limpets for these installations?:

6RmLEYp.png

Last edited:
Didn't realise it would end at 11am, so it looks like I wouldn't be eligible to submit now. Only got back to my computer after going away for 4 days. My stuff wasn't good enough compared to everyone else's anyways, so no worries there!

Best of luck to everyone who's submitted! :D

Didn't realise it would end at 11am, so it looks like I wouldn't be eligible to submit now. Only got back to my computer after going away for 4 days. My stuff wasn't good enough compared to everyone else's anyways, so no worries there!

Best of luck to everyone who's submitted! :D

I would submit anyways, after all I am still waiting for my reward from the first round of The Treasure Hunt, and that was only like 3 months ago, so everyone seems to be flexible here :)

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Congratulations Commander, you're the winner of the Chapter Two Treasure Hunt competition and have won a Ship Customisation Kit!

Challenger:
HIP 19792-HIP 19792 AB.jpg
Krait II:
Pleiades Sector OS-U c2-7-Pleiades Sector OS-U c2-7 4 a.jpg
Installation:
Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55-Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 4 a A Ring.jpg
Thargoid:
Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55.jpg

o7

Top Bottom