Release The Colonia Census - history and geography resource for the Colonia region

I've just moved out to Colonia, how do i contribute to your data base?
If you use a tool such as EDDiscovery, EDMC, EDDI, etc. then that will keep influence and state information updated as you fly around.

Market data will update if you open the market screen with EDDiscovery, or if you run https://www.edsm.net/en_GB/settings/import/capi in a browser tab and just dock at a station. Similarly for outfitting and shipyard data.

If you see any sites or new stations, megaships, etc. that aren't catalogued you can mention them here or on the Discord server. (There are a lot of things like Lagrange Clouds around Colonia, so I only catalogue things in the inhabited systems)

Is the survey of local hotspots still ongoing? I have seen some hotspots which might be of interest if it is.

EOL PROU HB-X E1-2949 ABC (108 LY from Colonia) has a double Musgravite Hotspot at EOL PROU HB-X E1-2949 ABC 2 and a double Monazite at EOL PROU HB-X E1-2949 ABC 12
EOL_PROU_HB_X_E1_2949_ABC_2_A_MUS.jpgEOL_PROU_HB_X_E1_2949_ABC_12_A_BEN.jpg

EOL PROU QX-T D3 1003 4 (89 LY from Colonia) has a double Benitoite Hospot and a double Alexandrite hotspot (the center of these have some distance, though)
EOL_PROU_QX_T_D3_1003_4_ALEX.jpgEOL_PROU_QX_T_D3_1003_4_BEN.jpg

EOL PROU NH-K C9-118 6 (40 LY from Colonia) has one single Void Opal and two single Tritium hotspots.

EOL_PROU_NH_K_C9_118_6_VO.jpg

All of this is nothing exceptional, but perhaps useful for something.

Is the survey of local hotspots still ongoing?
Yes. Thank you - I've added the doubles you found.

Still no double Grandidierite, double Painite, double Platinum or double Rhodplumsite catalogued locally, as far as I know, should you come across any of those on your travels. (Painite and Platinum of course probably most useful if also in a metallic ring)

Still no double Grandidierite, double Painite, double Platinum or double Rhodplumsite catalogued locally, as far as I know, should you come across any of those on your travels. (Painite and Platinum of course probably most useful if also in a metallic ring)

Unfortunately, I have not seen Painite / Platinum doubles in metallic rings so far. Best I have seen yet are in metal rich rings.

EOL PROU QX-T D3-514 4 has a Painite double in B ring.
EOL_PROU_QX_T_D3_514_4_B_PA.jpg
There is also a Monazite double in A ring, although with little overlapping of hotspots.
EOL_PROU_QX_T_D3_514_4_A_MZ.jpg

EOL PROU UDS-S D4-439 2 has a double Platinum in A ring. Also just metal rich and also not to much overlapping.
EOL_PROU_UDS_S_D4_439_2_PT.jpg
I will continue looking for better ones for a couple of days.

Many thanks for your good work maintaining census data!

Top Bottom