The Colonia Citizens Network

I'm not ready to move permanently out of the Bubble of Human Origin yet, but one thing I've been wondering about 2.2's passenger missions is, along with tourism, will there be long distance missions delivering passengers wanting to settle in Colonia?...
I suspect there will be a passenger transport CG out to the colony in 2.2 ;)

Last edited:
CNN is a brilliant idea!

After being dissapointed by the lack of info related to Jaques Station (JS) in the past, and his "no-apperance" at Beagle Point area (at the end of Distant Worlds Expedition), I lost interest in visiting the station ...but the Community efforts and the CNN initiave brought back my interest! Well done!

Yesterday I was very slowly returning to the Bubble, from the other side of Sag-A. Today I ordered a change of route for my ship: now we point to JS, 28000 LY away. See you there in the no so distant future, if my old and trusted ship can wait a bit more for urgent repairs :D

Sorry for dumb question..

But why Fleetcomms couldnt be the official Discord channel as the private group is also Fleetcomms? Why open a new one, again?
Fleetcomms Discord could have been easily modified for CCN as its not so crowded anymore as DWE is finished...

Just asking.. ;)

Sorry for dumb question..

But why Fleetcomms couldnt be the official Discord channel as the private group is also Fleetcomms? Why open a new one, again?
Fleetcomms Discord could have been easily modified for CCN as its not so crowded anymore as DWE is finished...

Just asking.. ;)

These servers don't share the same purpose; as for the PG, FleetComm is a general exploration PG, is all.

Well, I don't think this is a dumb question. I was wondering the same :)

but maybe I am dumb also... after all I do... well... whatever

xD

Hi everyone! I will be joining the colony as an Explorer and Miner! (mining to make monies and support the colony, exploring to help figure out the mystery of WHY jaques landed where he did) Soon as I get to Jaques Station I'll attempt to join Colonia!

Hi everyone! I will be joining the colony as an Explorer and Miner! (mining to make monies and support the colony, exploring to help figure out the mystery of WHY jaques landed where he did) Soon as I get to Jaques Station I'll attempt to join Colonia!

Jaques is in the Colonia Nebula ;)

I swear, playing this game is like trading shares. Whenever I conmit to something, events unfold that make me wish I'd done the opposite. Grrr.

I shall join this merry band once I finish building the twin rings of BP2. Maybe around 2.3 dropping if the solar winds are kind.

Rep'd

I'm going to be using Jaques as my forward Exploration base now.
Once my present expedition is finished, I may well join in with some of the other activities around Jaques.

FD will transfer everyone from Kamzel to Fleetcomm on the 1st of September :)

Oh, really? I'm already in the KAMZEL group, so I'll just automatically get added to the new FLEETCOM private group next week? Cool, I won't bother contacting Grnbrg about it then!

I've been exploring and mining out and around Jacques since the first CG, and yeah I'll be using it as my new base of operations for a long time I think. I'll join the Discord tonight! I really want to fly back and bring my Python out here but come 2.2 I'll be able to have it transferred for me, so I think I'll just wait until then and keep flying the Asp for now.

Top Bottom