News The Commanders 2.3 Beta Incoming (w/Important News)

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for all the hard work you have all put it.

It's appreciated. :)

Hey everyone,

First of all, I’d just like to say a huge thank you for your patience and understanding while the team continue to investigate a related set of issues with Multicrew in the 2.3 beta. We know that you’re all eager to get your hands on the new content, some of you asking for the patch notes to quench your thirst for juicy details.

Unfortunately, this will require an extended period of time to investigate, fix and verify before we are able to make them live.

In order to avoid keeping you waiting for the rest of the beta, the server wizards have been able to disable the Multicrew feature from the build meaning that we can make it live (without Multicrew) imminently. This will allow you to begin playing and testing all the other content today.

Multicrew will still be making its way to the beta, we’ll keep you updated with news and information as soon as we can. The development team will continue their hard work and we’re expecting to have more news on Multicrew next week.

We’re sorry for the delay and inconvenience. Once again, thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

See the changelog here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/332399-2-3-The-Commanders-Beta-Changelog

Ed

Awesome news you guys, while I admit I could have waited and would have understood about delaying all of it until completed properly I'm happy to hear you guys managed a work around. I for one am more excited for the camera suite and creator so not having multi til next week is no problem at all. Sorry for having to deal with such a rotten community at times ED. You are the man and don't envy you having to bring us the bad news. Keep up the good work man. You are def one of the main reasons I love the community so much. Your enthusiasm for all things elite is addictive.

Last edited:
I distinctly remember someone suggesting this on another thread this morning.

And they got roundly lambasted by a bunch of people saying that it would take longer to disable multi-crew than to fix it.

Looks like the "everything is awesome" crew were wrong....shocker!

Good call. Now we can sink our teeth in Avatar Creator, Dolphin, Camera Suite and whatever else will be new. By the time we're done with that I am sure some progress with MC will have been made. :)

Hey everyone,

First of all, I’d just like to say a huge thank you for your patience and understanding while the team continue to investigate a related set of issues with Multicrew in the 2.3 beta. We know that you’re all eager to get your hands on the new content, some of you asking for the patch notes to quench your thirst for juicy details.

Unfortunately, this will require an extended period of time to investigate, fix and verify before we are able to make them live.

In order to avoid keeping you waiting for the rest of the beta, the server wizards have been able to disable the Multicrew feature from the build meaning that we can make it live (without Multicrew) imminently. This will allow you to begin playing and testing all the other content today.

Multicrew will still be making its way to the beta, we’ll keep you updated with news and information as soon as we can. The development team will continue their hard work and we’re expecting to have more news on Multicrew next week.

We’re sorry for the delay and inconvenience. Once again, thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

See the changelog here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/332399-2-3-The-Commanders-Beta-Changelog

Ed

Thank you very much! :)

Nononono... The Commanders is going Beta without Multicrew. Big difference.

Very true :) (It was only a friendly jibe .. I wouldn't have minded waiting a few more weeks for the beta .. besides, i was never interested in Multi-Crew at all so .. I win :D )

Last edited:
very smart idea.

but now... can we have a patch notes of some kind at least ?? :D
edited now: i saw the message

i am reading the patch notes right now

Last edited:
Top Bottom