General / Off-Topic The Covid vaccine must be mandatory ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Results
After adjustment for covariates, the habitual use of vitamin D supplements was significantly associated with a 34% lower risk of COVID-19 infection

Conclusion
In women, we observed a modest but significant association between use of probiotics, omega-3 fatty acid, multivitamin or vitamin D supplements and lower risk of testing positive for SARS-CoV-2. We found no clear benefits for men nor any effect of vitamin C, garlic or zinc.

It is possible that men did not respond because of increased red meat intake, affecting sialic acids and consequent inflammation. MedCram looked at this in some detail recently. NEU-5 Gc is a compound of interest, and if it is new to you, the linked general audience paper has more.

Pneumonias are correlated to red meat and NEU-5Gc consumption. But this is general data, and you might be different.

Dietary response is so variable between individuals, that getting useful information specific to ourselves is nigh impossible.

https://joinzoe.com/post/nature-medicine-predict-1
The PREDICT study found that variability in response could be up to TEN TIMES even when comparing identical twins. Different gut germs matter. ZOE uses an A.I. in development to address the calculation for an individual.
Many people who would traditionally be viewed as healthy, showed real signs of metabolic stress after eating certain foods. By using AI to predict responses to these meals, we’re able to identify a combination of foods for an individual that could reduce potentially harmful inflammatory processes that have been linked to obesity, heart disease, diabetes, fatty liver, and cancer.

ZOE also developed the UK Covid Symptom tracker app. If you want to participate in the next study, or have an interest in your individual nutrition optimization, you can find out more here:

After 35 years old women death Brazillia suspends use of AstraZeneca vaccine in...

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...strazeneca-vaccine-pregnant-women-2021-05-11/

Countries that are doing terribly with COVID deaths really shouldn’t be messing about with AZ vaccine age restrictions or trying to be picky. South Africa is doing horribly because it made a rash decision on a vaccine it actually had and now doesn’t. It can’t undo it. Countries with low death rates or a selection of vaccines can afford to be a bit chosey, but most cannot.

The UK rates under control (for now) and has plenty of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for under 40’s. If we still had high death rates and not enough alternatives vaccines, then it is unlikely under 40’s would not be offered AZ.

Countries that are doing terribly with COVID deaths really shouldn’t be messing about with AZ vaccine age restrictions or trying to be picky. South Africa is doing horribly because it made a rash decision on a vaccine it actually had and now doesn’t. It can’t undo it. Countries with low death rates or a selection of vaccines can afford to be a bit chosey, but most cannot.

The UK rates under control (for now) and has plenty of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for under 40’s. If we still had high death rates and not enough alternatives vaccines, then it is unlikely under 40’s would not be offered AZ.
The odds are in your favour.

On Wednesday, Australia launched the debate on the need for countries to make the future coronavirus vaccine mandatory, as contaminations continue to rise and restrictions increase around the world.

"There are always exemptions to vaccination for medical reasons, but this should be the only one," said the Prime Minister Scott Morrison to radio 3AW Melbourne.

"Getting vaccinated should be mandatory", he said.

For my part, if the vaccine becomes mandatory, before I want certificates that all elites have been vaccinated. :p

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷
Immunize the herd.

Attachments

• herd immunity.png
    herd immunity.png
    657.3 KB · Views: 52
The Bolton outbreak of the Indian variant is apparently leading to the hospitalisation of unvaccinated people from the vaccine eligible categories. The vaccinated are not getting seriously ill.

Maybe time for compulsory jabs, or a collective Darwin award.

The Bolton outbreak of the Indian variant is apparently leading to the hospitalisation of unvaccinated people from the vaccine eligible categories. The vaccinated are not getting seriously ill.

Maybe time for compulsory jabs, or a collective Darwin award.
Someone has been listening to that Mat feller again.

Bolton covid stats

Scroll down about 3\4 of the page and look at the age range of the infected. 328 or the majority are under 45 and 1\3 are under 15. Said data is from the beginning of this month. Who have not been offered the vaccine. I have found, that when listening to that sycophant, it is best to research the questions, he avoids.

Last edited:
Someone has been listening to that Mat feller again.

Bolton covid stats

Scroll down about 3\4 of the page and look at the age range of the infected. 328 or the majority are under 45 and 1\3 are under 15. Said data is from the beginning of this month. Who have not been offered the vaccine. I have found, that when listening to that sycophant, it is best to research the questions, he avoids.
We don't know their non age related vaccine comorbidity status. Also an infection spike in the relatively young demonstrates that the more elderly patients that were originally prone to serious infections are being protected by the vaccine.

The story is also about hospitalisation rather than infection.

We don't know their non age related vaccine comorbidity status. Also an infection spike in the relatively young demonstrates that the more elderly patients that were originally prone to serious infections are being protected by the vaccine.

The story is also about hospitalisation rather than infection.
Maybe your story.

5 hospitalisations had the first jab, but I did not want to mention that, as it would only fuel the anti-vaxers. 1 hospitalisation had both jabs and is very ill, apparently.

Mat, was basically trying to apportion blame on people that had 'refused' the vaccine and that is not the whole story. Yes agreed that some of the people in hospital, or infected, have possibly refused the vaccine. But the figures he was trying to manipulate, only include a small number of such people, the majority are under 45, who I repeat, have not been offered the jab. Opening the education establishments, on the other hand, has played a major role, in the infection/hospitalisation rates, but we are not allowed to mention that fact; as it goes against the current economic policy. Which is: Let all get back to normal, working hard and spending money and ending the treasury cost of lockdowns and wait and see if the scientists are wrong.

On the subject of the Indian Variant outbreak, Its interesting to compare whats happening in Bolton with other areas with Indian variant outbreaks such as Sefton council which incorporates Southport and Formby, and also Erewash council which incorporates Ilkeston in Derbyshire.

Using the below Vaccination tracker which draws off NHS statistics, you can see that Erewash has 68% 16+ adults vaccinated and this is consistent across the borough, cases are falling now.
Sefton has 66% vaccinated in the 16+ age group pretty consistent across the borough and cases are now falling
Bolton has 58% vaccinated with a wide variation in rates of vaccination. In the areas worst affected by the India Variant, vaccine rates are as low as 40%. Case rates are not dropping, but seem to have stabilised.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/...accinationsbyMSOA/EnglandCOVID-19Vaccinations

When looking at the Governments own tracker which has an infection heat map, you can see across Sefton and Erewash that the people getting infected are young, they tend to be either high school age or of an age likely to be the parents of said children.
In Bolton it encompasses a greater age range but still tends to be people under 45 years of age, probably due to multigenerational households living together.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Bolton

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Sefton

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Erewash

“The government has decided that the AstraZeneca vaccine will not be used in Norway, not even voluntarily,” Prime Minister Erna Solberg said at a news conference on Wednesday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ntly-removes-astrazeneca-from-vaccine-program
This is not surprising. Many countries prohibit AZ or limit its use to an age class.

In France, the AZ vaccine only concerns people over 55 years old. But it seems there aren't many volunteers.

They said there are about 3 million doses of AZ that are not being used due to lack of volunteers.

😷

On the subject of the Indian Variant outbreak, Its interesting to compare whats happening in Bolton with other areas with Indian variant outbreaks such as Sefton council which incorporates Southport and Formby, and also Erewash council which incorporates Ilkeston in Derbyshire.

Using the below Vaccination tracker which draws off NHS statistics, you can see that Erewash has 68% 16+ adults vaccinated and this is consistent across the borough, cases are falling now.
Sefton has 66% vaccinated in the 16+ age group pretty consistent across the borough and cases are now falling
Bolton has 58% vaccinated with a wide variation in rates of vaccination. In the areas worst affected by the India Variant, vaccine rates are as low as 40%. Case rates are not dropping, but seem to have stabilised.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/...accinationsbyMSOA/EnglandCOVID-19Vaccinations

When looking at the Governments own tracker which has an infection heat map, you can see across Sefton and Erewash that the people getting infected are young, they tend to be either high school age or of an age likely to be the parents of said children.
In Bolton it encompasses a greater age range but still tends to be people under 45 years of age, probably due to multigenerational households living together.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Bolton

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Sefton

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Erewash
16+?

Try this observation, of the same data.

16 to 39year olds

Edit:- Sorry. I can not link the 16 to 39 year old data alone, it defaults to the main page, which cover everyone. Try the clicking the 16 to 39 option there.

Last edited:
I have seen that in some states they donate $100 to volunteers for the vaccination.

For my part for $5000, I want to make an effort, but only with Pfizer. :)

😷
So you would put a price, to take something you have spent a year, totally refusing. $5,000 is chicken feed, especially when you consider the billions wasted and spent on things like, a failed test and trace system.

Maybe your story.

5 hospitalisations had the first jab, but I did not want to mention that, as it would only fuel the anti-vaxers. 1 hospitalisation had both jabs and is very ill, apparently.

Mat, was basically trying to apportion blame on people that had 'refused' the vaccine and that is not the whole story. Yes agreed that some of the people in hospital, or infected, have possibly refused the vaccine. But the figures he was trying to manipulate, only include a small number of such people, the majority are under 45, who I repeat, have not been offered the jab. Opening the education establishments, on the other hand, has played a major role, in the infection/hospitalisation rates, but we are not allowed to mention that fact; as it goes against the current economic policy. Which is: Let all get back to normal, working hard and spending money and ending the treasury cost of lockdowns and wait and see if the scientists are wrong.

I've no problem with him blaming anti-vaxxers for refusing the jab and subsequently getting ill, frankly they deserve the blame. The jabs take a few weeks to take effect, the first jab has to be topped up by the second both together still don't mean anyone's totally immune. The lack of elderly people getting seriously ill however shows that the vaccines are working. Not shutting the border with India sooner is just another example of deadly foot dragging by the people "running" the country.

I'm OK with easing lockdowns, we have the most vulnerable vaccinated already and are working down the list. Eradicating covid is probably impossible due to the anti-vaxxers so we have to get used to living with it. Might as well get on with it.

I have lost track . It is about time for me to actively move towards getting vaccinated...and today, idk which Vaccine I'd take .

Can you guys point me to most recent data ?

I have lost track . It is about time for me to actively move towards getting vaccinated...and today, idk which Vaccine I'd take .

Can you guys point me to most recent data ?
I would probably talk to my doctor about such things first rather than rely on a crazed space banana giving sound medical advice.
So, i'll pass on this one...unless you want some extra tentacles?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom