General / Off-Topic The Covid vaccine must be mandatory ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
That's the fundamental issue the anti-vaxxers miss with all this, they only ever see it from their own narrow perspective nobody else counts. They can't see or understand the wider threat to others.
Even if with Covid the vaccinations won't stop the spread, only masks, safe distance & good hygienene can.

That's the fundamental issue the anti-vaxxers miss with all this, they only ever see it from their own narrow perspective nobody else counts. They can't see or understand the wider threat to others.
Meanwhile in the UK our government actively encourages this with its "Personal responsibility" narrative which makes everything about the personal impact it has upon you, and intentionally wholly divests your actions and choices from the impact they have on those around you. Which strikes me as likely to be straight out of the Behavioural Insights Unit.

Last edited:
A conservative radio host from Florida who criticised coronavirus vaccination efforts – and called himself “Mr Anti-Vax” – before contracting Covid-19 himself has died, his station said on Saturday.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/26/us-covid-hospitalisations-rise-cases-vaccines-delta
A statement said: “It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier, who informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.”

When Bernier was hospitalised with Covid-19, three weeks ago, WNDB operations manager Mark McKinney told local media: “If you’ve listened to his show, you’ve heard him talk about how anti-vaccine he is on the air.”

4rEXj08.jpg

Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. - 🤡📣💩

I made a pic of that with...the correct...character and got pinged for political posting.😂 I suppose I can share it in DMs on request.

Remember when I called them bleach drinkers, and people complained, and then they drank bleach? Then I said something about barnyard animal intelligence, and well here we are.

There's an enormous untapped market for industrial lasers among the ones poisoning themselves with horsepaste. Just saying, there's money to be made, and just think of the YouTube video entertainment. The film industry is imperiled!

Another one dead.

Dr Pierre Kory of the FLCCC Physician's group was interviewed.
And as the delta variant continues to infect the nation, even Kory admits that ivermectin (the human kind) is no match for it, tweeting on Aug. 9, “I have experienced and am getting reports from FLCCC Alliance members that Delta variant patients crashing into ICU’s ... are not showing responses to MATH+. We are demoralized and frightened. Early treatment is CRITICAL. Every household should take I-MASK+ upon first symptoms.”

Yet despite ivermectin’s reported weakness against the delta variant, the FLCCC doctors continue to recommend it.

Where is the admonition to vaccinate and prevent the whole thing, Dr. Kory?

FLCCC were amongst the first to use steroids, saving many in the beginning. They since became attached to ivermectin, on the basis of earlier trials. It has NOT panned out, a drawback of being willing to try stuff is that you sometimes try promising stuff that fails. When it does, you should man up AND SAY SO.

FLCCC is horrified at the horsepaste horror show they helped start inadvertently. But not enough to admit they were wrong. This is a severe critical failure. Withdrawal of intellectual support would lessen the trend. Maybe save more people.

It's better to save people than face. You csn't build a reputation for intelligence if you ignore the obvious, except amongst the laughably stupid horsepasters.

Last edited:
French vaccine passport has been a success?
It’s the view of many doctors that the coronavirus passport flattened the curve of the pandemic this summer, just as France was facing a steep third wave fueled by the more contagious Delta variant and the lifting of lockdown measures.

“It saved tens of thousands of lives,” said Martin Blachier, a public health consultant. “The French were reluctant [to get the jab] and he crafted a message that was heard. It was the best moment of his handling of the crisis, maybe even of his tenure.”

The figures so far are looking promising. Some 83 percent of the French population over the age of 12 have received at least one dose of the vaccine, according to France’s COVID tracker. The number of daily cases has dropped to under 14,000, after peaking at about 24,000 in mid-August. The number of patients in intensive care increased in August but appears to be leveling off at under 3,000

As thick as mince.

An Illinois woman was busted Saturday for allegedly using a phony COVID-19 vaccine card with a glaring typo to travel to Hawaii, a report said.

The card allegedly submitted online to Hawaiian authorities by Chloe Mrozak, 24, misspelled Moderna as “Maderna,” according to court documents obtained by HawaiiNewsNow.

Beat me to it. Amazing how some people's "mighty" immune systems don't work better than anybody else's.

On consideration I've decided I'm all for deniers taking Ivermectin. Parasites are a common cause of mental disorders, they should be self-medicating.

Anti-vaxxer Joe Rogan who has been spreading all his anti-vaxx rubbish over his platform, has finally got covid and is panicking like a little biaatch.

For ages he has argued that just being healthy and having a good immune system is all you need. Now that he has it he is instantly dosing himself up with everything he can lay his hands on, bar the vaccine ofc.

Source: https://twitter.com/zachzachzach/status/1433165332928032768

oh-no-brooklyn.gif

The way I see it is that if they don't want to get it and they die fine nothing of value will be lost. It's the innocent immune compromised people and others they risk with their stupidity.

Yes, that is the big problem. Which is why I don't attend large events (even though I technically 'can' now), and maintain mask wearing and social distancing. I work from home, and only go out if it's essential. Nothing has changed.

Anyone not wearing a mask I give an extra wide berth, lest they infect me with whatever they're carrying or simply their stupidity.

Yes, that is the big problem. Which is why I don't attend large events (even though I technically 'can' now), and maintain mask wearing and social distancing. I work from home, and only go out if it's essential. Nothing has changed.

Anyone not wearing a mask I give an extra wide berth, lest they infect me with whatever they're carrying or simply their stupidity.

I do the exact same thing here. Just because my government has relaxed restrictions this thing is by no means over.

The way I see it is that if they don't want to get it and they die fine nothing of value will be lost. It's the innocent immune compromised people and others they risk with their stupidity.
Not just that, they also tie up medical resources and damage the economy by triggering lockdowns.

Remember covid can't survive outside the body for long, the only reason we failed to wipe it out in spring of 2020 four and a half million deaths ago is the people who think social distancing, masks, handwashing and now vaccination don't apply to them.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom