General / Off-Topic The Covid vaccine must be mandatory ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Call me whatever you want but I'm not letting anyone touching me yet alone vaccinating me on this one. Considering how terribly late the countries reacted to this epidemic, I have no trust to any country, other than China, South Korea and a few others. I know lots of people who have gone through Covid and it's not even dangerous. Plus, it's a dream come true, there's already too many people on the planet.

Call me whatever you want but I'm not letting anyone touching me yet alone vaccinating me on this one. Considering how terribly late the countries reacted to this epidemic, I have no trust to any country, other than China, South Korea and a few others. I know lots of people who have gone through Covid and it's not even dangerous. Plus, it's a dream come true, there's already too many people on the planet.

Your dream come true scenario seems more than a little strange.

Eckee, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Eckee, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Says the man believes that a virgin woman gave a birth.

So you don’t trust any country except for some countries and even though you don’t think it’s dangerous you think it good thing because the planet is over populated and it will kill a few people off (so long as you aren’t one of them I assume).....

Okay. You seem nice.

So you don’t trust any country except for some countries and even though you don’t think it’s dangerous you think it good thing because the planet is over populated and it will kill a few people off (so long as you aren’t one of them I assume).....

Okay. You seem nice.

I can forgive him for not getting the Billy Madison reference, but...

-presuming one needs to trust any country to trust that a vaccine is less dangerous than SARS-CoV-2
-presuming a country's stance on vaccination because they were able to contain their COVID-19 outbreaks without a vaccine
-being unaware that at least one of the 'trusted' countries listed (South Korea) is in negotiations to acquire the Pfizer vaccine, with only price getting in the way
-valuing personal anecdotes over actual observational data
-implying the vaccine is more dangerous than COVID-19
-implying COVID-19 is not dangerous while simultaneously implying it could also put a dent in global population

...are all things that just made me think of that quote.

Then you're willfully going to expose yourself and others to unnecessary risks far in excess of those that could rationally be expected from any vaccine.
I remind you that the scientists do not know if the vaccine immunizes locally in the nasal mucosa and if it is effective against the transmission.

So vaccinated or not will not change anything about contagiousness.

In addition in France 61% of people do not intend to be vaccinated immediately, so you can see the situation goes well beyond my little person. :)

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

In my country, a large majority do not trust the government to solve the health crisis.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

I remind you that the scientists do not know if the vaccine immunizes locally in the nasal mucosa and if it is effective against the transmission.

So vaccinated or not will not change anything about contagiousness.

These statements are contradictory.

If they do not know, then you cannot assume it will not reduce contagiousness. Indeed, the trial results that indicate fewer COVID-19 cases, strongly imply a reduction in contagiousness.

There is good reason to suspect that a respiratory mucosal vaccine would be better at reducing contagiousness, but no reason at all to suspect that current vaccines are ineffective at doing so.

I can forgive him for not getting the Billy Madison reference, but...

-presuming one needs to trust any country to trust that a vaccine is less dangerous than SARS-CoV-2
-presuming a country's stance on vaccination because they were able to contain their COVID-19 outbreaks without a vaccine
-being unaware that at least one of the 'trusted' countries listed (South Korea) is in negotiations to acquire the Pfizer vaccine, with only price getting in the way
-valuing personal anecdotes over actual observational data
-implying the vaccine is more dangerous than COVID-19
-implying COVID-19 is not dangerous while simultaneously implying it could also put a dent in global population

...are all things that just made me think of that quote.
I'm not trusting the vaccine because this disease is overrated. It never needed to come this far, it's not a bioweapon or anything. It could've easily stopped in April or so, but for some reason we still have it. I have no idea if that was intentional or not, there's no way for me to know if this whole thing was orchestrated, but what I do know is China has stopped it even though they are the ground zero.

I don't think it's dangerous because the people I have seen is good while the media says otherwise.

Even if I'm completely wrong and this thing is dangerous, I'd like to see the world population gets trimmed a bit.

• I never said that vaccine is more dangerous than covid19, I never said that the vaccine is even dangerous at all. You're just forking out things out of context and making stuff up.
  • The media, TV, Twitter or whatever, is not actual observational data. Sorry to break this down to you but they do have a business by the views, attentions and advertisements. And if you're going to quote WHO, please don't.
  • "(South Korea) is in negotiations to acquire the Pfizer vaccine, with only price getting in the way." Did you really miss that part?

Yeah I'm not getting vaccinated for a coronavirus that causes a couple of days of fever and coughing unless you're weak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be serious, all the newspapers and television have been talking about these subjects for weeks. :)

You have the sources in front of you. I won't go back in time since 3 weeks.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Are you telling me to "do my own research" rather than provide actual sources to back up your claims ?.

I'm not trusting the vaccine because this disease is overrated. It never needed to come this far, it's not a bioweapon or anything. It could've easily stopped in April or so, but for some reason we still have it. I have no idea if that was intentional or not, there's no way for me to know if this whole thing was orchestrated, but what I do know is China has stopped it even though they are the ground zero.

I don't think it's dangerous because the people I have seen is good while the media says otherwise.

Even if I'm completely wrong and this thing is dangerous, I'd like to see the world population gets trimmed a bit.

• I never said that vaccine is more dangerous than covid19, I never said that the vaccine is even dangerous at all. You're just forking out things out of context and making sh*t up.
  • The media, TV, Twitter or whatever, is not actual observational data. They run a tragedy p*rn. Sorry to break this down to you but they do have a business by the views, attentions and advertisements. And if you're going to quote WHO, please don't.
  • "(South Korea) is in negotiations to acquire the Pfizer vaccine, with only price getting in the way." Did you really miss that part?

Yeah I'm not getting vaccinated for a coronavirus that causes a couple of days of fever and coughing unless you're weak.

You forgot to blame 5G, other than that a good effort at cramming conspiracy bingo in only one post.

These statements are contradictory.

If they do not know, then you cannot assume it will not reduce contagiousness. Indeed, the trial results that indicate fewer COVID-19 cases, strongly imply a reduction in contagiousness.

There is good reason to suspect that a respiratory mucosal vaccine would be better at reducing contagiousness, but no reason at all to suspect that current vaccines are ineffective at doing so.
Indeed we do not know. And that is the problem. :)

And me, I’m like a company, I need visibility to move forward.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

I'm not trusting the vaccine because this disease is overrated.

That wouldn't make sense even if you weren't wrong.

It never needed to come this far, it's not a bioweapon or anything. It could've easily stopped in April or so, but for some reason we still have it.

Because we have ignoramuses who think it's not dangerous and aren't taking it seriously.

Not sure why you'd think it would have to be a bioweapon to be a problem. Exactly none of the myriad of other pandemics that have plagued humanity were bioweapons.

I have no idea if that was intentional or not, there's no way for me to know if this whole thing was orchestrated

Never assume malice when incompetence will suffice.

but what I do know is China has stopped it even though they are the ground zero.

Because, once the threat was made clear (which took far longer than it should have, due to the same system that allowed the later response to be so decisive), they clamped down on it with some fairly heavy handed measures, backed by a largely compliant populace. They've also been rushing through their own vaccines and have already started administering candidates to critical workers. You can bet that once they have a reliable vaccine available in sufficient quantity, it will be made mandatory for large swaths of their population.

That's exactly what I meant when I said you were placing personal anecdotes above actual data.

Whatever your personal sample size is, it's too low to come to the conclusion you've come to. Actual statistics from, and the actual responses and recommendations of, actual medical sources, illustrate the threat this pathogen poses.

Seeing is believing, but if you only believe what you see firsthand, you'll remain willfully ignorant of most of what's out there.

COVID-19 is not likely to kill or maim you, but it's far more likely to do either of these things than you are to have an adverse reaction to a vaccine.

Unless you're misanthropic to the point of wanting everyone else harmed, or being completely indifferent to the harm that could befall anyone else, it would be in your best interest to ensure you never become contagious.

Indeed we do not know. And that is the problem. :)

And I’m like a company, I need visibility to move forward.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

The problem is setting one's standards so high that it becomes counterproductive. We have a pretty good idea what SARS-CoV-2 can do. We have vaccines that will be ready soon that will probably help mitigating it's spread, and that are probably quite safe.

Wasting time with demands for absolute answers means that a lot more people are going to suffer and die than would otherwise need to.

The problem is setting one's standards so high that it becomes counterproductive. We have a pretty good idea what SARS-CoV-2 can do. We have vaccines that will be ready soon that will probably help mitigating it's spread, and that are probably quite safe.

Wasting time with demands for absolute answers means that a lot more people are going to suffer and die than would otherwise need to.
My health is sacred, I will take all the time necessary before injecting myself with a substance in the blood.

This is not negotiable. :)

Others can do what they want with their physical integrity. This is their decision.

🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠😷

My health is sacred, I will take all the time necessary before injecting myself with a substance in the blood.

Your health is almost certainly far more at risk from SARS-CoV-2 than it is from any vaccine.

This is not negotiable. :)

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just saying you're wrong.

Others can do what they want with their physical integrity. This is their decision.

It's also your decision, as you may wind up infecting them.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom