General / Off-Topic The Covid vaccine must be mandatory ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
And here some dose of reality:
https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...-35-billion-on-covid-vaccine-in-first-quarter

3.5 Billion in first 3 month, 26 Billion projected by the end of the year. That is a lot of money to make on a Virus that has 98% recovery rate.

This is why they ignored Chinas way of dealing with Covid 19, that would have erased Covid with out Vaccines. Money, money, money.

Shows you just how altruistic AstraZeneca were being by producing their vaccine at cost. It should be the most popular vaccine by far.

If this doesn't open your eyes on todays world, well you will have noone but your self to blame, for the future that they are building.

A world without covid if we can get vaccine uptake high enough,

The strongest arguments in favour of compulsory vaccination are the utterly idiotic things anti-vaxxers believe. The Australian government have had to release this :

COVID-19 vaccines do not – and cannot – connect you to the internet.

Maybe we should also ban them from the internet and the TV remote.

The strongest arguments in favour of compulsory vaccination are the utterly idiotic things anti-vaxxers believe. The Australian government have had to release this :

Maybe we should also ban them from the internet and the TV remote.
Damn! I'd save loadsamoney on service charges.
Also, I've been waiting for a usb stick to insert in my ear to help with my terrible memory.

The strongest arguments in favour of compulsory vaccination are the utterly idiotic things anti-vaxxers believe.

Honestly, I just don't bother with them anymore. People have suggested that you have "to listen to them" as some kind of strategy- :LOL: As if their content is worth bothering with.
They are not my responsibility, they are merely suitable for laughs. There is no end of hilarious material we can mine for jokes about them. But they're just too stupid to talk to, even for a minute.

How many antivaxxers does it take to change a lightbulb?
  • Sheeple! People can see in the dark! You going to believe Big Hardware?
  • QAnon says 12 disciples, a pyramid with an eye, and a goat with dreadlocks.
  • Electricity causes autism! You think I'm stupid?
  • Mercury in lightbulbs causes neurological paralysis!

Seriously, Google it, and you'll see the range of jokes.

Honestly, I just don't bother with them anymore. People have suggested that you have "to listen to them" as some kind of strategy- :LOL: As if their content is worth bothering with.
They are not my responsibility, they are merely suitable for laughs. There is no end of hilarious material we can mine for jokes about them. But they're just too stupid to talk to, even for a minute.
My thoughts entirely.

Much, much better things to do, than waste my time with them, in anyway.

In just 20 years Indian population grew by 300 million - a few extra thousand deaths pr day won't affect India at all. They just continue their lives
It won't be a few thousand. A few million, would be a closer estimate, once this epidermic, has done it work. The really sad thing is; that most of them, won't be recorded and almost forgotten, as they will be from the lower casts.

You would think, that if Mr. Gates had microchip mind control technology, that he'd be able to at least corral his own wife. 😬
If he uses his mind control technology for that he might not settle for just the one, sending her away is probably just phase one. Next he'll buy Epstein's island.

Edit : I checked on Qanon's take they think he's going to pop her off as she knows too much about the mole children and is a man/clone really, Alex Jones thinks she left because she knows he's going to kill more people than Hitler for inadequately explained reasons.

Last edited:
Report on the Seychelles, where the Sinopharm vaccine has evidently failed.

That report, basically states. That the latest data is that vaccine, is about 50% effective. None of the vaccines are 100% effective, which is why they are not the magic bullet, many people, make them out to be.

We now have a prime example of how, the rush to open up the travel corridors, is a big mistake. Nepal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-56984320

Opened up, to appease that great god, cash and now the people, will be paying the price.

If he uses his mind control technology for that he might not settle for just the one, sending her away is probably just phase one. Next he'll buy Epstein's island.

Edit : I checked on Qanon's take they think he's going to pop her off as she knows too much about the mole children and is a man/clone really, Alex Jones thinks she left because she knows he's going to kill more people than Hitler for inadequately explained reasons.
What have I told you, about reading that kind of rubbish? In the end, it will get to you and you'll be quoting The Sun and Fox news.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom