[INDEPENDENT] The Crimson Privateers are recruiting!

Nihil aeternum est!

In the beginning the Crimson Privateers where just a group of commanders preying on the rotten core of the Empire. But in the silence between the stars, we saw the unjust, and we brought Justice. From the bright embers of our anger, we reforged ourselves into a collective, so that we may bend ourselves to this one purpose. To bring down the Imperial Throne.

The Crimson Privateers while pirates are publicly organised as an anarcho communist cadre. While most communist groups rely upon revolutionary troops, the Crimson Privateers rely instead on a flotilla of jury-rigged pirate vessels and illegally modified combat ships, with which they raid Imperial space for more followers and supplies. The carrier "Fort de Rocher" is their main base of operations. But the Crimson Privateers are elusive foes, deeply bonded to the Imperial criminal underground and its many gangs, anarchists and rebels. All Imperial authorities usually find are local criminal syndicates and rebellious locals, which were propped up by the privateers to support temporal bases of operation. Moving through Imperial space, the privateer’s presence is felt as local authorities struggle to keep black markets under control and as traders get plundered, Imperial promises of security start feeling hollow.

The Crimson Privateers from a gameplay perspective:
As a squadron the crimson privateers stand clearly on the wrong side of the law and that is where we wish to stay. Elite offers quite a lot in gameplay elements for the criminal CMDRs path, unfortunately a documentation of these features hardly exists. Most of the quirks for example, of piracy are not well known, so that the rumor still exists that criminal gameplay doesn't offer much in rewards, which is demonstrably not true. The crimson privateers are a group of commanders, who wish to work together and to help each other on this path in the shadows of the law. Our players have considerable in-game experience, so that we can help those who might feel overwhelmed by the thought of engaging a gameplay path on the wrong side of the law.
To further this goal, we concentrate our PvE and PvP piracy on the confines of imperial power. This also means that we operate under a strict open only policy, undermining a minor faction by piracy must be opposable. On the other hand, we also have a PMF, a communist space pirate faction in Archon Delaine space, our own paradise intended for pirates and rogues. We’re not Starfleet, but it’s dark mirror group, with cutlasses drawn and willing to give no quarter to all that oppose us.

The wrong side of the law is of course meant purely in gameplay terms. We play pirates. Out-of-game we absolutely do not condone cheating or other violations of the Terms and Service and EULA agreed to by all players upon setting up a Frontier account. This includes any form of discriminatory behavior Out-of-game. We expect all members to act like responsible adults, while acting like irresponsible pirates in-game.

While murder may be a tool in the criminal’s toolbox, we are not a terrorist group and as such we wish to avoid the violence that doesn't offer anything, but incurred costs. Traders will usually survive a robbery, even if that means drifting in space without functioning thrusters. One exception though are slavers, this core principle of the empire is loathed by our members and a slaver will not get the favorable treatment of a compliant trader. Pledged Imperials on the other hand will always walk the plank.

You're welcome to join the server to chat and play with us, but we won't accept new prospects for as long as most of us are more or less inactive in Elite.

Our organization is conceived as a collective of equals, much like the pirate brotherhoods of popular culture. So, you shouldn't expect a rigorous hierarchy. Systems ripe for plunder are mostly created through the BGS itself and we will decide together in which systems black markets and anarchist factions will be pushed to offer a better hunting ground and respite for the criminals of the Empire.

Core player rules of the Crimson Privateers:
Open only for all BGS action, including piracy
No combat logging

To join us, send us a Join-Request in-game and on Inara.cz (The Crimson Privateers)

We are looking for new and experienced players!​

Last edited:
I joined this squadron around a month ago and since then has never had more fun in the game. While still new and small, the whole company is very engaged, friendly and helpful.

What is for me a crucial point that makes me so happy here is especially the small size of the squadron. In the current situation, one can really help shape and lay the foundations of a great company. Although we attach great importance to maintaining this spirit, this is certainly still particularly pronounced in this initial phase.

So if you are an experienced player looking for a new challenge and want to be directly involved in important decisions, we are the group for you!

Are you a new player who wants to oppose the imperial abuse of power and learn from more experienced players: You are most welcome!

We've grown since July and reintroduced a bit of anarchic freedom into imperial space. If you are looking for a PvE/PvP/RP oriented mature group on the wrong side of the law, join us on Inara and In-Game.

We've grown since July and reintroduced a bit of anarchic freedom into imperial space. If you are looking for a PvE/PvP/RP oriented mature group on the wrong side of the law, join us on Inara and In-Game.
I'd like to know a bit more about your size and how you do things. I'm interested in pirating, smuggling, and powerplay but have no experience (outside the smuggling to unlock the dweller).

Do you do powerplay? If so, are there certain factions which are preferred or not wanted? Specifically, I like the Kumo crew emblem, and wasn't considering being on the wrong side of the law before I saw it.

The Crimson Privateers are still going strong and are still looking for players to join us and rob imperial traders. We are also supporting the king of pirates (Archon Delaine), although we are not primarily a PP squadron.

While I'm already in a squadron (strictly speaking, a more casual one) I've been looking to hook up with BGS anarchists for a while, since BGS is more fun in a group. Doing it solo has been a bit of a drag lately since passive traffic is generally weighted against anarchist factions. Is there an out-of-game chat for this sort of stuff and if not should I make one?

I have now been a member of this squadron for a year. Learnt many new things, and had some fantastic times. It has enhanced Elite for me on many levels.

Any experienced players looking to break out into squadron play, I can heartily recommend giving us a look if Piracy is of an interest to you.

Yes. I've had a good time with these fellows; been a member since our Futhark offensive before we moved to a new home system consequent of our in-game faction being established.

We're a cross-pond outfit. Both EU & a few NA folks.

I'd like to extend an invitation out to any who may be interested in the privateer lifestyle. We're looking to expand our operations and it would be great to get some fresh blood; I wouldn't mind having some more NA folks (I'm est) onboard in order to put together regular wings and engage in... "special ops."

If any PVP'r's are looking for a home please introduce yourself; we'd like to get some more formalized sparring going and improve the unit's flying chops, etc.

Happy Holidays!

123464x1567.jpg

You guys/galls still active and recruiting? Played ps4 version since release date..... Now a master convert and without friends/squad/wing companions. Used to play as a heavy miner/ bounty Hunter (AI) but looking at venturing into a more active galactic role where our actions would make an impact on selected systems :D. Oh and the threat of being KOS for anti imperialism sold it too me.make

random side note...... I have a real life elite pilot wife too (although we are both on new accts as both recent converts) 😆

Top Bottom