The dark armada

m8, the hell is up with your system influence? You're literally the worst faction in Checha.

Oh my goodness! Thank you for this vital information. We are lucky to have someone with such profound insights informing us of these facts. We are truly in your debt and greatly anticipate your next post.

OPERATION MELTDOWN

WMAoqCT.jpg

Pledge of Loyalty

Hello,

Would it be possible to join your cause in fighting the communist scum for the glory of the empire.

Thank you

Hello,

Would it be possible to join your cause in fighting the communist scum for the glory of the empire.

Thank you

Greetings commander, the links to our channels can be found on the first page of these forums. Join us and proceed the CHECHA cluster, there is much to be done!

h0qt38A.jpg

Pagely reminder that peace treaties have been discussed repeatedly, including in the last two weeks. You remember, just before you rejected it out of hand and we retreated your moribund faction out of Skoll, permanently cleansing our space of the Dark Armada. If you had been willing to discuss things -years- earlier when the many offers were made (and dispute resolution on offer from the Empire you claim you serve) you may have been able to negotiate the return of some of you holdings. Might even be worth mentioning that we never had the slightest interest in war in the first place.

At this point you could still end hostilities that it is clear even to you that you cannot and will not ever win.

You are alone, we add new people constantly. You have perhaps 6 months left till you have presence in zero systems outside of Checha (which you will never be allowed to have). That's the full stop for your faction. Act now, prevent further losses, negotiate.

Loving the UAs by the way keep them coming. Sure your new player will love grinding them and doing nothing else in the coming months.

Last edited:
Pagely reminder that peace treaties have been discussed repeatedly, including in the last two weeks. You remember, just before you rejected it out of hand and we retreated your moribund faction out of Skoll, permanently cleansing our space of the Dark Armada. If you had been willing to discuss things -years- earlier when the many offers were made (and dispute resolution on offer from the Empire you claim you serve) you may have been able to negotiate the return of some of you holdings. Might even be worth mentioning that we never had the slightest interest in war in the first place.

At this point you could still end hostilities that it is clear even to you that you cannot and will not ever win.

You are alone, we add new people constantly. You have perhaps 6 months left till you have presence in zero systems outside of Checha (which you will never be allowed to have). That's the full stop for your faction. Act now, prevent further losses, negotiate.

Loving the UAs by the way keep them coming. Sure your new player will love grinding them and doing nothing else in the coming months.[/QUOTE

2vokmP4.jpg

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
We are hoping for 30 every week for 2-3 months. Just in case anyone is wondering we request that no attempt is made to rectify closures. If and when we want a station open we will open it.

Last edited:
I really love that image of Gehry Gateway. So sharp and detailed. It graphically demonstrates just how good Frontier's design is and just how immersive everyone can make the game. Mysteron you could very well be a nutjob worthy of being as mad as our Priests and I have to say, I look forward to reading your latest exploits in this forum. I really commend you for your RP.

I really love that image of Gehry Gateway. So sharp and detailed. It graphically demonstrates just how good Frontier's design is and just how immersive everyone can make the game. Mysteron you could very well be a nutjob worthy of being as mad as our Priests and I have to say, I look forward to reading your latest exploits in this forum. I really commend you for your RP.

+1 rep. Yeah, his posts are gold. Very entertaining and well presented. I look forward to seeing this thread updated because it's most likely a new "terrifying" meme.

Your ideas, they are intriguing and thought provoking. Perhaps there is a brochure? Or shall I just bring you slaves and federation heads until you say stop?

Your ideas, they are intriguing and thought provoking. Perhaps there is a brochure? Or shall I just bring you slaves and federation heads until you say stop?

Greetings from the sea of chaos. Feel free to deliver imperial slaves to the black markets of our enemies. If you wish to join our ranks then we recommend you achieve allied status with The Dark Armada. We await you in the infinite void where wrath does not rest...

Top Bottom