The dark armada

THE DARK ARMADA

We request that this forum remain 100% role play.

TO PROTECT AND EXPAND THE UNBREAKABLE EMPIRE

2suC9io.jpg

[video=youtube;JZrD3Qte6sk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZrD3Qte6sk[/video]

[video=youtube;qKhPG7R7Mng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhPG7R7Mng[/video]

8isSAx1.jpg

LUgcXmk.jpg

gB9PhLo.jpg

5MhTLeh.jpg

The Shadow Wing...

i197DQ1.jpg
eIaFcFY.jpg
LLaYdEp.jpg
zxFLM50.jpg
HXd8syr.jpg
Opnx3o6.jpg
roZvOyH.jpg
kOqlfmF.jpg
4ZuWtUY.jpg
qbTddWT.jpg
OrkaHFA.jpg
3SGC5qs.jpg
YFa3rtw.jpg
dblbDpm.jpg
QfjuFnL.jpg

Last edited:
And when the Empire is torn by the passing of the Emperor, will you support the royal family and rightful succession, or will you support the traitor Torval in her bid to destroy everything that makes Imperial traditions worth keeping?

This is the question that any Imperial group should be answering before loyal Imperial citizens consider joining - is their loyalty to the Emperor and his Empire and what it truly means, or is it too personal profit and corruption of the Empire's proud traditions, acting in the Empire's name while fighting against it's spirit.

The time is coming. Where will your allegiance lie, I wonder?

In what way does anything you do support the Empire? This isn't meant as a dig at you or anything, I'm just genuinely confused as to why you'd classify yourself as an Empire group when you mainly hang out +50ly from the nearest Empire system.

Ahh Lord Fisto I am always happy to answer questions about the Dark Armada and her motivations. Yes we are loyal to the Empire but as to our campaigns we pick and choose them as we please. The Empire is within easy reach of our current location. We seek only riches, power and glory in whatever way we so choose... To answer the call of the Dark Armada is to walk the path of roguery and intrigue. My forces do as they please, I am neither leader nor follower, we are all independent void rogues. I hear that the war in Lugh is not going as well as you might want, nevertheless I am sure your cause is noble and your actions true perhaps I will join you if I have a free afternoon. Do not worry yourself over your home system of Mikunn for it is in good hands and will still be there when you return, more or less. What a week it has been, as always never short of drama and action. I greatly anticipate your return to Mikunn my lord and hope that the rigors of war have not affected you too negatively. This is the voice of Mysteron...

In what way does anything you do support the Empire? This isn't meant as a dig at you or anything, I'm just genuinely confused as to why you'd classify yourself as an Empire group when you mainly hang out +50ly from the nearest Empire system.

The Ducks of Mikunn have been deemed enemies of the Empire. Do not waste your precious, dwindling life upon such trivialities. Your concern should be of how best to negate your impending doom.

The name "Biscuit" shall be feared across the galaxy! Mu ha ha ha!

Death and glory in the void!

I am interested as well

I am a myth. Like a blade in the blackness of night. Quite, swift, and you never saw it coming...

WE SHALL THRIVE IN THE DARKNESS....of the Void

Hello I am very interested in your group and would like to join you in the void and your crusades against all the Empires enimies. My name is Armaturo and I hope to see you in the void soon.

/Salute Commander Mysteron. I see you replied to my encrypted communications but for some reason the message is unobtainable. My Vulture and I are interested in joining the Dark Armadas cause while operating from the shadows through subterfuge and espionage.

Top Bottom