[EMPIRE] The Dark Armada

C254A8F4-961E-4433-8E69-F84B5444A7C1.jpeg

Greetings commanders , I come in the name of the empire we are coming to recruit new commanders in our ranks . We welcoming anyone who is willing to sacrifice his or her life for the cause . We are a great power possessing highly skilled empire troopers and very mighty generals who are willing to help out anyone in need of assistance, but be aware that there is no turning back from the empire, once you decide to join you are bound to fight and die with us . We offer many rewarding missions . here everything is permitted drug and illegal stuff ,yes the interesting side of life. At the end who wanna follow the rules ? yeah i thought so ....Nobody wanna follow the rules here its our rules and that means freedom to do whatever you wish as long as you are staying on our side . We are at war against the communist and probably always will be , that is just a reminder for you commanders to never side with the communist or death will find you .

I thought Zaen and the Armenia Corporation were feds? Wonder what all those fed coalitions will have to say about this
Armenia Corporation has fulfilled its humanitarian obligation saving hundreds of thousands of Dark Armada refugees who fled space gulags and endless genocides commited by the communists fueled by their greed. The Federation has recently accepted millions of Marlinist refugees on the same principles. Please don't worry about The Federation. They know very well who is who.

Last edited:
WAR UPDATE
The Dark Armada is pleased to announce that we continue to dominate the war against the red plague of communism in the WAK system. As each day passes the enemy grows weaker and we grow stronger. Our wrath has no limits and the final stage of Operation Wak Attack draws near. Join us and we shall strike from the shadows!

no mercy.jpg

The Dark Armada is the brand of the resistance and will continue to do so as long as its enemy exists. Soon or later whole galaxy will understand the righteous cause of the Dark Armada.

In 2021 the fight still goes on. A new year of resistance ! Communism is a plague, The Dark Armada is the cure. The Dark Armada wishes all commanders a happy new year.
Piombo_cristo_cruz_prado.jpg

Top Bottom