[EMPIRE] The Dark Armada

Requested Reference 3821-3004/5-B27A to Citizen A774888411-DA81 from the Imperial Federal Parliament

All reports of massive criminal activities and bounties as well as ships and associated traffic and activities are logged by imperial authorities ((OOC Screenshots, which got forwarded to necessary entities when needed)).
All of these are referred to certain pilots and their fields of operation in different timeframes and events. The general conduct of Resolve and their "associates" of Nomad and the Sidewinder Syndicate, as well as others paints a bad light on them. The foremost actions involve slander and false information to gather support and the consequent actions taken by it. Which in return actually paints a good light on the Dark Armada and their compatriots as a more honorable force in their short term involvement. They have a goal and focused on it, however longwinded and brute force their methods had been. While they had an interest to support and influence other political spectrums inside the muncipality system established by July, this has been done mostly in honorable fashion and they are regarded as an honorable combatant under imperial law. Despite of that, the Imperial Federation does not condone their attacks against Imperial Princes Aisling Duval or the mass murder of citizens during their rituals. The attack was done together with Resolve which is a minor blemish on the DA in the region, even though it still fell under the anti-socialdemocratic agenda of the cult.
The same will never be accredited to Resolve which barely ranges above ToC in conduct. Compared to ToC, Resolve lacks proper structure or integrity. ToC was never hypocritical and owned its infamy. Both of them, however, react predictable. ToC is currently referred to as a contained entity, as is Resolve's actual influence despite minor tantrums of their peers.

We thank you for your interest, citizen!

Oh and I can’t resist. Since I’ve already had the mic. Man, gotta say it’s addicting. Kinda like my favorite card game, but enough about me. Hehe, as if that could ever happen!
Mr Summers Sir? Could you pass a message on to my friend of the terrorist regime of the APF? Germai, even though you murder plunder, kill and separate families all under a false banner of freedom, you’re still my side B%#@. Ok that was rude. Haha. *text wink

Requested Reference 1208-3002/6-AC20 to Citizen A774888411-DA81 from the Imperial Federal Parliament

The immediate execution of individuals incriminated by the Imperial Senate, the House of Duval or the local democratic authorities inside the Imperial Federal muncipalities, as well as associated governments and theatres of operation upon request, are in line with standard galactic conduct and treaties. The APF will continue its persecution of illegal slave traffic and other contraband that can be seen as an endangerment to society as determined by the respective aforementioned governments. Lethal force will not be applied to minor incidents, unlike station order which operates under the standard galactic protocol of no interference. All those subject to termination have been threatening citizens or large property in the recent week and were removed to keep up order and allow civil liberties.

In accordance with our anti-corruption and open policy, any violations of the Imperial-Federal charta by any member of the APF can be submitted to the Imperial Federal Parliament for review. We thank you for your enquiry!

((OOC: Yes we will continue to combat anarchist factions and criminals of all spectrums, and will embargo factions which members have been seen supporting those in the region. Pilot names of course won't be given due to the badgering rule. If your further RP posts are related solely to the ImpFed and not the DA, I propose Discord etc.

Fly safe Mysteron, space is dark and full of giant stones!))

59F5ZUr.jpg

Requested Reference 1208-3002/6-AC20 to Citizen A774888411-DA81 from the Imperial Federal Parliament

The immediate execution of individuals incriminated by the Imperial Senate, the House of Duval or the local democratic authorities inside the Imperial Federal muncipalities, as well as associated governments and theatres of operation upon request, are in line with standard galactic conduct and treaties. The APF will continue its persecution of illegal slave traffic and other contraband that can be seen as an endangerment to society as determined by the respective aforementioned governments. Lethal force will not be applied to minor incidents, unlike station order which operates under the standard galactic protocol of no interference. All those subject to termination have been threatening citizens or large property in the recent week and were removed to keep up order and allow civil liberties.

In accordance with our anti-corruption and open policy, any violations of the Imperial-Federal charta by any member of the APF can be submitted to the Imperial Federal Parliament for review. We thank you for your enquiry!

((OOC: Yes we will continue to combat anarchist factions and criminals of all spectrums, and will embargo factions which members have been seen supporting those in the region. Pilot names of course won't be given due to the badgering rule. If your further RP posts are related solely to the ImpFed and not the DA, I propose Discord etc.

Fly safe Mysteron, space is dark and full of giant stones!))
I’m flying around right now being completely awesome! If you want to watch I’ll set you up with a show btw. I had to take a quick break to address something very important. Like, extremely important. I was going to put in a full response but this first. So important I had to pop out of super cruise to respond.
WHO IS A774888411-DA81??? Is that me!? If so, that is Epic! Is it supposed to be broadcast out in public or is it like the affectionate name I give my Viper when no one is around?
Hey Mr. Facepaint! From now on I want to be called A774888411-DA81! How do you even pronounce that? Please Don’t kill me with your blue fire of darkness Lord Halloween. You know I love you and your brooding awesomeness. Hehe he hates it when I call him that. I think.
Ok real talk, do you think the Pilots Federation will let me change my call sign to A774888411-DA81?

The Freedom of the People can never be suppressed by the Imperial Usurpers. Even now capable members of the Résistance oppose Imperial decadence and educate the common people to fight for their Rights.

Good to hear that communists are still getting lessons learned. Keep on liberating systems form the communist regime !

I regret to inform you that the Colonia Travel Agency is not part of Communism Interstellar; it is merely a cooperative that we maintain good diplomatic relations with. We've tried to tell the Dark Lord Mysteron this, but apparently he doesn't believe us. And we maintain good diplomatic relations with a great many non-communist factions, so CTA's position is hardly unique.

If you, Mister or Missus crashbx, don't like us, well we understand that some regard us with antipathy because of our political leanings. I won't attempt to dissuade you from your convictions; I just want you to know what the situation is.

I regret to inform you that the Colonia Travel Agency is not part of Communism Interstellar; it is merely a cooperative that we maintain good diplomatic relations with. We've tried to tell the Dark Lord Mysteron this, but apparently he doesn't believe us. And we maintain good diplomatic relations with a great many non-communist factions, so CTA's position is hardly unique.

If you, Mister or Missus crashbx, don't like us, well we understand that some regard us with antipathy because of our political leanings. I won't attempt to dissuade you from your convictions; I just want you to know what the situation is.
Honestly i didn't even meant your particular group/faction I was more talking about general communists, unfortunately we had to resort to brinkmanship to secure our system. we had bad experience with them so we developed this antipathy towards their regime and handling cooperation of those systems who don't wish to comply to their set of views :) I hope you will manage to find understanding from DA or Mysteron and that you will show him your not aligned with them.

Very important announcement from Communism Interstellar
1st of April, 3306

After 5 years of endless conflict, the forces of CI have decided to offer our unconditional surrender to the Dark Armada. Faced with an enemy that will never tire, and never give up, we have grown weary. We plan to withdraw from all 23 systems that we have taken from the Dark Armada and will assist them in retaking their home system of Checha.

I, personally, after seeing the plight of the Dark Armada against the oppression of the Manites, wish to publicly announce my defection to the Dark Armada, and will be disbanding the the IPV, a recently associated member faction of CI. I have convinced all of the other members of the IPV to join me on this righteous crusade against communism, and pledge our undying allegiance to our Dark Lord, Mysteron.

May you rise in Darkness on this momentous day, the First of April.

Very important announcement from Communism Interstellar
1st of April, 3306

After 5 years of endless conflict, the forces of CI have decided to offer our unconditional surrender to the Dark Armada. Faced with an enemy that will never tire, and never give up, we have grown weary. We plan to withdraw from all 23 systems that we have taken from the Dark Armada and will assist them in retaking their home system of Checha.

I, personally, after seeing the plight of the Dark Armada against the oppression of the Manites, wish to publicly announce my defection to the Dark Armada, and will be disbanding the the IPV, a recently associated member faction of CI. I have convinced all of the other members of the IPV to join me on this righteous crusade against communism, and pledge our undying allegiance to our Dark Lord, Mysteron.

May you rise in Darkness on this momentous day, the First of April.
D924B222-93FC-4A1D-B009-7F1A328C5322.jpeg

Top Bottom