The Dead End's Circumnavigation Expedition

I need to do a small "shakedown" trip with my Corvette because DW2. There's one system i have been thinking since i left there and i really want to see that again.

"Gates Of Alighieri", here i come..

(this will also be a small welcoming committee for Cmdr Duckfather) ;)

The ship I had on DECE, Long Shot, had 61 LY jump range. For DWE2, I built a new Anaconda with 71 LY laden, 75 unladen, so that's going to be fun to have. There are some areas I'm going back to from DECE, so I need the range.

I need to do a small "shakedown" trip with my Corvette because DW2. There's one system i have been thinking since i left there and i really want to see that again.

"Gates Of Alighieri", here i come..

(this will also be a small welcoming committee for Cmdr Duckfather) ;)

That's a really nice gesture :) It does get pretty lonely out here on the Galactic rim!

I'm currently about 1/3rd of the way to Waypoint 33, but travel will be slowing down a bit this week for Real Life reasons

@Duckfather,

Me and Chankk are already at Alighieri waiting for you. No hurry, we are most likely staying there until 3.3 goes live so we can see the new lighting effects.
You can reach us at Fleetcomm Discord when you are closer so we can set up a meetup time. :)

o7

@Duckfather,

Me and Chankk are already at Alighieri waiting for you. No hurry, we are most likely staying there until 3.3 goes live so we can see the new lighting effects.
You can reach us at Fleetcomm Discord when you are closer so we can set up a meetup time. :)

o7

Cool. I was a bit worried that you'd given up and turned around. I've not had too much time to play recently! Oh, by the way, Checkpoint 33 : Check :)

I'll be skipping waypoints 34 and 35 to get to BLAEI EUN CF-E B39-0 in any reasonable timeframe. Only 8KLy to go through sparsely populated deep space ;)

Onwards!

Last edited:
I realise it is all over, but due to being in the Canadian Rockies and Florida in September and October I fell way behind. Currently burning through the past 25% or roundabout that.

Hey, +1 for sticking with the journey if not the main body of the exped; see you on your return!!

I realise it is all over, but due to being in the Canadian Rockies and Florida in September and October I fell way behind. Currently burning through the past 25% or roundabout that.

Yeah i saw you quite close last week when i made my way to Gates Of Alighieri, but yesterday you seemed to be past it already. :(

...and I am back in known space. First sight of a station in God knows how long. All done.

Now DW2 prep.
Welcome home!

The first thing I did was to create a new exploring ship, with Guardian FSD Booster and such. I missed out on all the new Guardian stuff because of DECE, so I had to get the blueprint first.

Now I have my new Anaconda with over 70 ly jump range, which I need for some places I'm planning to side track to during DW2.

Welcoming committee + Cmdr Duckfather at Gates Of Alighieri. :)

e24sXks.jpg

Hi all,

finally I've found some time to write this little note.
On November 10th (late, I know) I finished DECE.
Here are some numbers gathered during the journey.

Cheers,
NCC71201

Lightyears traveled
Hyperspace jumps7516
Systems vivited7490
Credits earned785.851.226
Highest payout3.670.303
Water Worlds discovered559*
Earth-like bodies discovered66*

* Most of those are first discoveries, but not all. Don't know how many of each, though...

Hi all,

finally I've found some time to write this little note.
On November 10th (late, I know) I finished DECE.
Here are some numbers gathered during the journey.

Cheers,
NCC71201

Lightyears traveled371.986
Hyperspace jumps7516
Systems vivited7490
Credits earned785.851.226
Highest payout3.670.303
Water Worlds discovered559*
Earth-like bodies discovered66*

* Most of those are first discoveries, but not all. Don't know how many of each, though...

Welcome back Cmdr and congrats on completing the journey! :)

Top Bottom