The "defend" event at the CG (chem labs) dont start anymore?

Well over the past days i did some bounty hunting at LFT 625 at the CG defending the Chemical Labs. A few minutes after you left SC the event started. But it doesnt anymore? any ideas?

Collective statistical installation is slow to trigger. Bio place works better. Stable chemical is also functional, but requires one to scan every kill with a KWS.

Depends on the bgs in the system - are any of the factions in any state at all right now? You can tell from the system map. Then I can tell you if they'll appear or not.

Ps so I checked the CG thread for you that was linked above and they are still working. You might have had a borked instance which happens sometimes. You have to give it a couple of minutes though when you drop in - they can be immediate or take 3 mins. Trial and error mate I'm afraid.

You're welcome, hope you have them working now - it's a royal pita when you wait around for a few minutes and nothing spawns.

@Speedcuffs that happens when I'm in wing too, more often than their not spawning at all. Very frustrating.

You're welcome, hope you have them working now - it's a royal pita when you wait around for a few minutes and nothing spawns.

@Speedcuffs that happens when I'm in wing too, more often than their not spawning at all. Very frustrating.
My Internetz has decided to be really cruddy tonight, so that's not gonna help with wing instancing and stuff anyway.

Weirdness at the Bio installation. NPC pirates are spawning inside the structure. That, and some of the pirates high tail it for some cranny up against the station and stay there; ram them out and they’ll head right back.

What the actual hell?

Collective statistical installation is slow to trigger. Bio place works better. Stable chemical is also functional, but requires one to scan every kill with a KWS.
Since this is a bounty hunting CG then I would assume a KWS would be essential to essentially double your reward...sure you don't need one, but you're making more work for yourself and it will be harder to work up the ladder and get into the top 10%.

So i tried one of the labs over the weekend, selected to be on the attacking force, killed a red target and was promptly awarded with a bounty myself. Havnt been back yet to see if it repeats as waiting for notoriety to reset was a bit of a pain!

So i tried one of the labs over the weekend, selected to be on the attacking force, killed a red target and was promptly awarded with a bounty myself. Havnt been back yet to see if it repeats as waiting for notoriety to reset was a bit of a pain!

Well, yeah - you were attacking, committing a crime.

What did you think was going to happen?

Top Bottom