The Desperate Hunt for Meta-Alloys

Hey guys. I'm becoming a bit desperate when it comes to MA's. I've heard you could get them at obsidian orbital in the maia system. But they seem to be all ways out of stock? I've tried to return occassionly to Maia from the bubble since engineers release but with no luck and now the whole trip out and back is getting on my nerves. So now I have sit and waited for 3weeks like a stubborn donkey in obsidian orbital returning 4 times a day to the game and checked the stock. But nothing and now I am desperate to go flying again😔 lol. Do you guys have any good advice? As you might tell then I really want Farseers Goods!
Stay awesome

Hey guys. I'm becoming a bit desperate when it comes to MA's. I've heard you could get them at obsidian orbital in the maia system. But they seem to be all ways out of stock? I've tried to return occassionly to Maia from the bubble since engineers release but with no luck and now the whole trip out and back is getting on my nerves. So now I have sit and waited for 3weeks like a stubborn donkey in obsidian orbital returning 4 times a day to the game and checked the stock. But nothing and now I am desperate to go flying again�� lol. Do you guys have any good advice? As you might tell then I really want Farseers Goods!
Stay awesome

Darnielles Progress on MAIA A2 was where they were selling them not Obsidian Orbital

Thank you everyone. You have given a lot of options! I will head out immediately. Thanks again and fly safe

I bought some at Darnielles Progress yesterday. Bought 4 of them, only needed 1 so later had to sell the other 3 just so I could empty my cargo and not constantly get interdicted or attacked in Res sites. If they are out of stock, just wait an hour or two and try again but Darnielles is the spot to get them.

Top Bottom