THE DRY LANDS - A Desert Zoo Experience

The new expansion to the African area has also done wonders for the elephant habitat, which now looks much less bare. Here is one of the new viewing areas.
I look forward to giving a full tour when this area is all done.
20220105212611_1.jpg

I made a short video covering my Namibian Coastal area! Feedback is very welcome.
In the description on YouTube, you can also find a Steam Workshop link to 'The Plank' restaurant if that is of interest.

THE DRY BAY.jpg

I think I need to look into a better program for recording my videos. The quality isn't the best. I have used Twitch so far, I guess it could be because that program has to use the internet for the recordings, which I imagine could cause the problem. Any recommendations for a good screen recorder (or whatever you call it)?

I don't mind the quality of the video's aren't perfect. You are still learning and trying things out, looking around to see if you like to make them etc.
In that case it is logical you don't use an expensive program for it.

Like the African area very much! The zoo is getting bigger and bigger!

I made a short video covering my Namibian Coastal area! Feedback is very welcome.
In the description on YouTube, you can also find a Steam Workshop link to 'The Plank' restaurant if that is of interest.

View attachment 285309

I think I need to look into a better program for recording my videos. The quality isn't the best. I have used Twitch so far, I guess it could be because that program has to use the internet for the recordings, which I imagine could cause the problem. Any recommendations for a good screen recorder (or whatever you call it)?
You may find your gfx card came with one? I use the Radeon software that came with mine. You can choose the bitrate so the quality is great.

Top Bottom