Engineers The Dweller

I recently wiped my save and am trying to unlock the Colonia engineers before I head out there.

All I have left to do is rank up with The Dweller to unlock the last colonia engineer I need. Problem is I seem to be the victim of an ancient bug whereby, despite selling stuff to more than 5 black markets, I'm stuck on 4 according to the game.

I've had a Google and it seems that reloading the game fixes this for most people but not me apparently.

Any one have any ideas? Will this resolve itself eventually?

Cheers

This sucks, dweller is the only starter engineer for lasers. I'm stuck with stock lasers now..... :-/
Yep, its a basic function that isn't working properly.

If you have a look at the thread in the PC sub-forum, the OP there has said that support has been in touch and said that a fix is pending. What 'pending' means in terms of how urgently it will get done is anyone's guess.

Its also worth adding your contribution to the existing ticket on the issue tracker that I've linked below (if you haven't already). The more people that report the problem, the sooner it'll get fixed (in theory).

Its the one thing that's stopping me from progressing because I want to head off slowly to Colonia and I can't do that until I've unlocked the last Colonia engineer who is accessed via the Dweller.

Top Bottom