'The Earthling Confederation' are recruiting

Greetings commander,

Sometimes space can be a lonely place but it doesn't have to be this way, after all, no one can hear you yawn in space. We are interested in all activities in the game if you are too then you are welcome to join us :)

If you are interested in joining the application process is simple, when in your cockpit press 4 and go into the squadrons menu and search for 'The Earthling Confederation'.

After you have been accepted I will send you a friend request and message you in game.

Hi. I would like to join your squadron. I am currently based out of Eravate, 4.19 LY from LHS 3447, the starting system. I have approximately 15 mil CR and I an looking for a mentor. I am Competent, Trailblazer, and Broker. I will do any occupation, and I will be submitting an application at approx 4 today because I don't have access now.

o7 Cmdr.

Hi. I would like to join your squadron. I am currently based out of Eravate, 4.19 LY from LHS 3447, the starting system. I have approximately 15 mil CR and I an looking for a mentor. I am Competent, Trailblazer, and Broker. I will do any occupation, and I will be submitting an application at approx 4 today because I don't have access now.

o7 Cmdr.
That's fine brother, see you when you're next on :)

Top Bottom