The Elite Explorers Hall of Fame and Myriad Manifest, continued

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The screen shots are on xboxdvr, not sure how to get them on here. The rank came through at approx 156 million.

Sat at Gagarin's Gate in my little sidewinder.
Sure, there you go. Also, there's no need to repost the screenshots here, they're perfectly fine on other sites. (So long as it's not a 404 error, of course.)
Welcome to the hall of fame, and Right on, Commander!

Sure, there you go. Also, there's no need to repost the screenshots here, they're perfectly fine on other sites. (So long as it's not a 404 error, of course.)
Welcome to the hall of fame, and Right on, Commander!

Thanks and thank you for keeping the list going.

This has definately been a journey :D

Thanks, and welcome!
Also, do you happen to have 155 million credits (or more) in exploration profits? If so, could you post as screenshot of your statistics tab? Just asking to determine whether you should be set as Elite Plus or not.

Last edited:
Haven't said a whole lot around these parts but I've been out for a good long while. Only recently 'officially' attained Elite rank though, as I've been submitting scan data left and right.

ldFCRpx.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, and welcome!
Also, do you happen to have 155 million credits (or more) in exploration profits? If so, could you post as screenshot of your statistics tab? Just asking to determine whether you should be set as Elite Plus or not.

Sorry, been away. Yes, here;
fMuj1GM.png

Finished off Elite rank before 2.3 dropped. Now back to the void. o7
Congrats, and good luck out there! Say, did you get 155 million in scanning profits, or not yet? If you did, could you post a screenie of that on the statistics tab too? Just asking so I'd know whether to set you to Elite Plus or not.

And to disorganise: Thanks for the update! You're Elite Plus now then.

Last edited:
Just a quick question about post-2.3 Elite status.

I'm not going to get back for many months after 2.3 drops, so would I still count for "Elite Plus" if I've not done any passenger missions, but still have benefitted from the increases pay-outs ?

Or is Elite Plus only valid until 2.3 hits ?

Just a quick question about post-2.3 Elite status.

I'm not going to get back for many months after 2.3 drops, so would I still count for "Elite Plus" if I've not done any passenger missions, but still have benefitted from the increases pay-outs ?

Or is Elite Plus only valid until 2.3 hits ?
Hm, that's a tricky one. Proving that you didn't do any passenger missions is easy (just a screenshot of the relevant statistics tab), but determining how much you've benefitted from the increased pay-outs afterwards when you've been out for a long time should be tricky.
However, this might be a theoretical question, as you might hit the new 2.3 requirement for Elite Plus regardless when you get back and cash in your stuff. Let's get back to this when you do, shall we? Just make sure you have your journal files for your journey.

Last edited:
Cheers.

I'm currently 62KLY from Sol (@ Syneayooe GC-D d12-9) following the DWE course back to the bubble.

And I left the bubble some time back in October, so I'm about 1/2 way through my trip.

So it'll end up about a 50:50 split between pre- and post- 2.3 scans.

But I have all my journal files and I'm on EDSM if that's any help.

Here is my promotion to Explorer's Elite from Nov. 28, 3301 (long time since then...)

Please add me to the list (CMDR Guy De Lombard)

Cheers

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom