The Elite Explorers Hall of Fame and Myriad Manifest, continued

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi all. This is so great idea - I like achievements :) I will be happy if you can add me on the list. I'm exploration rank Elite from Aug 16 2016. Thank you.
Z1ch1k9.png

jNyxJ2w.png

Hi all. This is so great idea - I like achievements :) I will be happy if you can add me on the list. I'm exploration rank Elite from Aug 16 2016. Thank you.
Welcome, and will do, you'll be on all the rosters (Elite Plus, myriad manifest, millionaire club), I just want to clean up the post a bit first, what with the new forums and all. In the meantime, there is one thing though: do you have any proof that you made it in Aug 16, 2016? Screenshots, logs, anything that marks that date - or a later one - will do.

Contrary to what I said earlier, gotta wait with the clean-up a bit. In the meantime, welcome to the roster to CMDR krayzkrok, and to MrMarkusCZ, welcome to the hall of fame, the myriad manifest and the millionaire club!

Hi all,
I reached Elite in Trading last night. Glad this is done, the NPC pirates were getting rather annoying at the end with 8 interdiction tries (the first time 4 in a row) on my last run in a system with 3 delivery targets. In any case it looks like I can now finally focus on Exploration which I am rather looking forward too.

And thanks to CMDR Marx for maintaining this list.

Attachments

• Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 131
Erm, sorry, but this is for exploration rank, not trade nor combat. That said, you're well on your way to achieving that as your second Elite, so good luck, and come back when you do make it!

Erm, sorry, but this is for exploration rank, not trade nor combat. That said, you're well on your way to achieving that as your second Elite, so good luck, and come back when you do make it!
Oops, sorry, my mistake. I did read page 1 of this thread but somehow my brain did not digest the information correctly. I don't think I can delete the post altogether, so everybody just ignore it. I will indeed return if my exploration rank qualifies. Until then.

I came to this game one year ago, I went to the abyss, and now somewhere on my third approaching to the Bubble (which is yet far), so here I am: suddenly granted Elite in Colonia, and the very humble beginner in all the other ranks :alien:

Attachments

• 20190327235727_1.jpg
    20190327235727_1.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 20190412233857_1.jpg
    20190412233857_1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 20190413011322_1.jpg
    20190413011322_1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 199
@ Arnoldo: Of course. I'm not exactly sure how, but the first post was missing four asterisks: the sheet had five, the post had one. Both updated now. Congrats!

@ Dr. Nagi: Sure thing. Congrats as well!

Greetings, and first many thanks for your continued work on the hall of fame thread(s). I've attached my current main and exploration statistics screens for the myriad manifest and millionaire club. As for the achievement dates I've got references to two twitter postings:
Thanks in advance,
o7

main-statistics.jpg

exploration-statistics.jpg

First off, apologies to Azyron: I had somehow missed the post and forgotten to update. That's taken care of now though. Congrats on those milestones!

And to CMDR Bigmaec, welcome and congratulations as well!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom