The Empire is evil.

i said it.

even if you don't participate in the slave trade you still represent a flag that does. you are pigeon holed, and thus bad bad bad.

Federation Unite!
Well, at least Empire doesn't pretend to be something it's not.
Federation, on the other hand is bunch of corporate autocrats pretending to be democratic government. They enslaved you, use you and you don't even know it.

Say no, defend freedom, join the Alliance.
:D

Huh. You've made me question my whole moral foundations. I used to avoid fights, refuse to trade in slaves, and turn down missions that might be illegal. Now? I'm a 'King' in the imperial navy, I've stopped even looking at what my cargo is on missions, cruise around with a ship full of gold in the hopes that I get interdicted, and yesterday I scooped up 25 occupied escape pods to deliver to Dorn so I can unlock him. It didn't occur to me until now that he probably goes all Island of Dr. Moraeu on them.

So the question is... has ED turned me evil?

Last edited:
Meh. I'd judge them for being Slavers . . . but I've killed thousands. Hell, I'd kill slaves by the thousands if it paid in G5 Encoded/Raw Mats. NPC lives don't matter, I'm not about to loose sleep or have empathy for them.
Materialist (offensive remark)! At least the Empire still has ideals.

Top Bottom